Yo NT, Did you know Gandi was racist?

laugh.gif
at PropaGhandi

He was also a pedophile. He slept with young girls and gave them enemas. The reason he gave for sleeping with 12 year old girls was because he felt his "weakness" was his sexual drive. I'm not even going to connect the dots...

Gandhi was a disgusting individual. A pedophile and a racist. He ONLY cared about his OWN people. I'm not sure if he really cared either, he was a politician  first and foremost.

He was also a pedophile. He slept with young girls and gave them enemas. The reason he gave for sleeping with 12 year old girls was because he felt his "weakness" was his sexual drive. I'm not even going to connect the dots...

Gandhi was a disgusting individual. A pedophile and a racist. He ONLY cared about his OWN people. I'm not sure if he really cared either, he was a politician  first and foremost.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Face it the only one who really fought for equality for all that history recognizes is MLK. If the Gandhi quotes are real, man it sucks. But oh well his philosophy was a wonderful one when applied to all.
huh?
Maybe because MLK was in the USA not too long ago. But in other countries/regions, different advocates of the same method are recognized. You go to India and ask who MLK is, they don't know. They know Gandhi. If you go to Africa and ask who Gandhi is, they might not know. They'll know Nelson Mandela though.

ohh in africa we know ghandi he's in our history books and school curriculum(its mandatory to learn world history) ...i'm not south african
.....oh and because in africa we don't  really have too many media outlets we end up watching alot of western stuff not like fox news but CNN ,BBC,CBC (mainly the liberal stations not conservative)   therefore even if you don't go to school you end up learning it on tv
 i do not know how it is in india

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Face it the only one who really fought for equality for all that history recognizes is MLK. If the Gandhi quotes are real, man it sucks. But oh well his philosophy was a wonderful one when applied to all.
huh?
Maybe because MLK was in the USA not too long ago. But in other countries/regions, different advocates of the same method are recognized. You go to India and ask who MLK is, they don't know. They know Gandhi. If you go to Africa and ask who Gandhi is, they might not know. They'll know Nelson Mandela though.

ohh in africa we know ghandi he's in our history books and school curriculum(its mandatory to learn world history) ...i'm not south african
.....oh and because in africa we don't  really have too many media outlets we end up watching alot of western stuff not like fox news but CNN ,BBC,CBC (mainly the liberal stations not conservative)   therefore even if you don't go to school you end up learning it on tv
 i do not know how it is in india

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Did you know jesus was a racist as well excerpt from messine tablet, on the white man, " he smells of wet dog and washeth thine body with nectars that smell of animals. On the black man " there was hen and fowl in the shed, the Moor came into town and all the birds were cooked and they smelled of heat and they ripped the bones clean of meat and poured liquid spice over the edges sucking the marrow out like savages". Jesus on asians, they came to thine waist and participated in all mathmatical affairs in the Bazaar conquering all upon thine parents whip".

laugh.gif
 wat

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Did you know jesus was a racist as well excerpt from messine tablet, on the white man, " he smells of wet dog and washeth thine body with nectars that smell of animals. On the black man " there was hen and fowl in the shed, the Moor came into town and all the birds were cooked and they smelled of heat and they ripped the bones clean of meat and poured liquid spice over the edges sucking the marrow out like savages". Jesus on asians, they came to thine waist and participated in all mathmatical affairs in the Bazaar conquering all upon thine parents whip".

laugh.gif
 wat

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Gandhi was a disgusting individual. A pedophile and a racist. He ONLY cared about his OWN people. I'm not sure if he really cared either, he was a politician �first and foremost.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Gandhi was a disgusting individual. A pedophile and a racist. He ONLY cared about his OWN people. I'm not sure if he really cared either, he was a politician �first and foremost.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom