Yo NT, Did you know Gandi was racist?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Did you know jesus was a racist as well excerpt from messine tablet, on the white man, " he smells of wet dog and washeth thine body with nectars that smell of animals. On the black man " there was hen and fowl in the shed, the Moor came into town and all the birds were cooked and they smelled of heat and they ripped the bones clean of meat and poured liquid spice over the edges sucking the marrow out like savages". Jesus on asians, they came to thine waist and participated in all mathmatical affairs in the Bazaar conquering all upon thine parents whip".

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

How was dude racist? He fought for freedom when Britain colonized India and basically took their culture away. Your not even reading documented materials, more like statements and readings from people who disliked him.

How was dude racist? He fought for freedom when Britain colonized India and basically took their culture away. Your not even reading documented materials, more like statements and readings from people who disliked him.

Did you know jesus was a racist as well excerpt from messine tablet, on the white man, " he smells of wet dog and washeth thine body with nectars that smell of animals. On the black man " there was hen and fowl in the shed, the Moor came into town and all the birds were cooked and they smelled of heat and they ripped the bones clean of meat and poured liquid spice over the edges sucking the marrow out like savages". Jesus on asians, they came to thine waist and participated in all mathmatical affairs in the Bazaar conquering all upon thine parents whip".

OD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Face it the only one who really fought for equality for all that history recognizes is MLK. If the Gandhi quotes are real, man it sucks. But oh well his philosophy was a wonderful one when applied to all.

Face it the only one who really fought for equality for all that history recognizes is MLK. If the Gandhi quotes are real, man it sucks. But oh well his philosophy was a wonderful one when applied to all.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^You are so dumb.
30t6p3b.gif

MLK as the only one... has the NT banner blinded you or something?

I said that "history will recognize" Calm down
Your grammar is terrible. How could I not be confused!? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^You are so dumb.
30t6p3b.gif

MLK as the only one... has the NT banner blinded you or something?

I said that "history will recognize" Calm down
Your grammar is terrible. How could I not be confused!? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Method Man wrote:
Some people ONLY report posts when they deal with a certain group.  If I see certain names come up in the reported posts section, I immediately know, "oh, somebody must've said something about White people."  Don't be that guy.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...THE-MODS-#reply-10250540
Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
He cant be racist, only white people can be racist according to some on here...

You must be that guy.

Method Man wrote:
Some people ONLY report posts when they deal with a certain group.  If I see certain names come up in the reported posts section, I immediately know, "oh, somebody must've said something about White people."  Don't be that guy.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...THE-MODS-#reply-10250540
Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
He cant be racist, only white people can be racist according to some on here...

You must be that guy.

huh?
Maybe because MLK was in the USA not too long ago. But in other countries/regions, different advocates of the same method are recognized. You go to India and ask who MLK is, they don't know. They know Gandhi. If you go to Africa and ask who Gandhi is, they might not know. They'll know Nelson Mandela though.

huh?
Maybe because MLK was in the USA not too long ago. But in other countries/regions, different advocates of the same method are recognized. You go to India and ask who MLK is, they don't know. They know Gandhi. If you go to Africa and ask who Gandhi is, they might not know. They'll know Nelson Mandela though.

indians for sure don't like black people... rather, indian men cause them wimminz... yeah

pimp.gif

but for some reason, although we both have melanin, indian men feel superior to black men. i still don't understand it but it seems as though the older generation feels that way in my experiences. maybe cause they're all doctors *ba dum chhhhh*

indians for sure don't like black people... rather, indian men cause them wimminz... yeah

pimp.gif

but for some reason, although we both have melanin, indian men feel superior to black men. i still don't understand it but it seems as though the older generation feels that way in my experiences. maybe cause they're all doctors *ba dum chhhhh*

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

pimp.gif

Ive noticed a lotta hate from older indians towards blacks as well though. I think its just an older generation asian thing.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

pimp.gif

Ive noticed a lotta hate from older indians towards blacks as well though. I think its just an older generation asian thing.

Back
Top Bottom