YANKEES v. RED SAWX 4/11-4/13 LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO

lol at the jersey
roll.gif

Friggin redsox fans
mad.gif

them and their witches
smh.gif

I'm waiting for the news headline that says that the construction worker got a beat down.
laugh.gif

Damon (CF)
Cano
Abreu
A-Rod
Matsui
Posada
Giambi
Molina
Gonzalez

vs

Ellsbury
Pedroida
Drew
Manny (DH)
Youkilis
Casey
Varitek
Crisp
Lugo

(no Ortiz)

Sunday Night Baseball
pimp.gif

A shame one team has to win though...although I go with the Yanks in this rivalry

Regardless of the score Hughes looks much better in this start than he did in his last 2. 93-94 on the fastball and nice bite on the curve. Just gotta commandbetter and he will be fine. Manny hit an impossible pitch to drive in runs.

Well if we lose it's not too big of a deal
putting things in perspective....

1. After today only 8% of games have been played
2. Look at the standings heading into this game...

[table][tr][td]EAST[/td] [td] W[/td] [td] L[/td] [td] PCT[/td] [td] GB[/td] [td] RS[/td] [td] RA[/td] [td] STRK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].583[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Baltimore[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].583[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]55[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]63[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NY Yankees[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [/tr][/table]

^ i dont know why you put the standing up if it has been only 8%. they dont mean anything right now. your team sucked in the beginning last year and they madethe playoffs. there is no point of looking at them right now.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

^ i dont know why you put the standing up if it has been only 8%. they dont mean anything right now. your team sucked in the beginning last year and they made the playoffs. there is no point of looking at them right now.
eyes.gif

it bothers you that much?

^ i dont know why you put the standing up if it has been only 8%. they dont mean anything right now. your team sucked in the beginning last year and they made the playoffs. there is no point of looking at them right now.

Actually yes there is, you never want to get TOO far behind at ANY point of the season. Obviously the further you get into the season themore important that statement is...

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

eyes.gif

umm actually it doesnt. i was just responding the guys statement. if thats what you got from that statement then i dont know what to tell you therebuddy

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

eyes.gif

umm actually it doesnt. i was just responding the guys statement. if thats what you got from that statement then i dont know what to tell you there buddy

the fact that you decided to respond to it (when...hello! it wasn't directed towards you nor anyone here) and you took the liberty of making a postabout it tells me that it bothered you in some way...bud

Umm..... I don't know why but my ESPN just died, and other channels are perfectly fine. Anybody else have this problem?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom