YANKEES v. RED SAWX 4/11-4/13 LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Man, if there's one thing that I absolutely hate it's everyone in Fenway cheering. I hate the Sox.

Nothing person DeadsetAce.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's cool, man

See you guys for Wednesday and Thursday night

Ah well. Hopefully we pick it up a bit. We have to pitch and hit well. It always seems like we're only doing one or the other.

We'll be fine, though. We've got a long way to go. Hell, Baltimore is still in first.
laugh.gif

ugh...oh well, still early in the season

I NEED to go to a Yankees home game this year...best believe I'll put aside w/e money I need to in order to make that happen. I can't miss out on thelast season at the stadium.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

I NEED to go to a Yankees home game this year...best believe I'll put aside w/e money I need to in order to make that happen. I can't miss out on the last season at the stadium.
frown.gif
Yeah frustrating... but that's alright, we'll be alright. The Yanks honestly haven't really played all that well yet andwe're sitting at 6-7, not terrible considering not playing very well. At some point here I see the Yanks putting together a little winning streak or a 7out of 10, 8 out of 10, etc.

the only reason damon gets any playing time watsoever is because of that contract he has.....but other than that this cats career is done.....the first year hecame to the yanks dude actually put in effort and was doin his thing, right now he's playing like a member of the knicks

God, I sure as hell dont miss Damon's arm. That guy is terrible. Farnsworth is horrible, how does Joe think that guy has any future with the team?

Manny for MVP!!!

I missed pretty much the whole series, but the sox have won 2 series in a row. that's all they gotta do. take 2/3 and split the other series.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

I NEED to go to a Yankees home game this year...best believe I'll put aside w/e money I need to in order to make that happen. I can't miss out on the last season at the stadium.
frown.gif
Yeah frustrating... but that's alright, we'll be alright. The Yanks honestly haven't really played all that well yet and we're sitting at 6-7, not terrible considering not playing very well. At some point here I see the Yanks putting together a little winning streak or a 7 out of 10, 8 out of 10, etc.

yea too bad they havent played anyone good during this stretch.

Back
Top Bottom