Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

mad.gif

The one day when I literally have nothing to do the servers are down. Of course

I was on like 15 minutes ago how could this happen. Sigh

word i hope this doesnt cost me an L....mamba you might have to reset our game because it was only the 2nd qtr when 2k f'ed up

nvm...it didnt
pimp.gif

youngpnoi......let me know when the servers are up...unless you want to play later tonight....it doesnt matter

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No it shouldn't be at 50, guys rarely get tired at all, that means you'll have to use other people besides Wade shooting 35+ shots every game
wink.gif
. When do you want to get some of our games in UNtroubled YOUTH?
Wade is going to get 25-30ish shots per game in real life too so yeah..I know I have to use other people like I have been using them. Thanks
lol wade was averaging ~40 shots a game in the first round

24 PIP avg too, thats more than what lebron averages total

edit: im not playing any games till tues. yankeephan

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

word i hope this doesnt cost me an L....mamba you might have to reset our game because it was only the 2nd qtr when 2k f'ed up

nvm...it didnt
pimp.gif

youngpnoi......let me know when the servers are up...unless you want to play later tonight....it doesnt matter
I'm gonna take a shower real quick and if they aren't up by then, I'm gonna have to play later.

Actually, servers are back, wanna play now LifeLessons?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eh...25-30 shots per game is fine, but damn near 40 per game is pretty excessive, getting into GULLYGRANGER type play
laugh.gif

Yeah I feel you, but if he cant stop me at will and I can put him away why wouldnt I you know I was drilling jumpers not dunks

I'm just saying he avg. 8 FTs per game as well combine that with the FG attempts that's 47 shot attempts with one player, that's just down righthogging the ball. Yeah I could shoot with Kobe everytime down or NKEAIR the same with LeBron, they are just as unstoppable as Wade is. I'm just giving youa heads up to chill a bit on OD'ing on Wade cause I already know complaints are forthcoming.

Anyway let's try to finish the 2nd round up by next Saturday at midnight guys.

lol u got bynum gasol odom but I was beasting with beasley puting up 20 25 a game with him. When im hot with wade im going to shoot with him not jamario moonor cook. I score with oneal too. Plus joe johnson was scoring a lot to so I had to match him.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Dont lie Ritch, I have a feeling thats pretty close to how you look. lol
roll.gif

gg ritch, we can run more a lil later today.
Haha maybe the hair but that's it!

GG like always jretro. It was a nice change of pace to play you after playing that dude that cheessed with the Hornets. I could not shoot for crap and theperson that probably shoot the best was Laundry. Everytime I tried to switch on that play you run I kept getting Artest and Battier confused, oh well haha.

ritch/jretro or whoever played a 2nd round, did fatigue matter in the game? or not a big difference

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

ritch/jretro or whoever played a 2nd round, did fatigue matter in the game? or not a big difference
yea it mattered.....i like where mamba has it set....
pimp.gif

yeah much better fatigue.

landry was butter. love getting steals or blocks though. billups to jr/melo for alley oops!

Originally Posted by jretro23

yeah much better fatigue.

landry was butter. love getting steals or blocks though. billups to jr/melo for alley oops!

insert cavalier here to lebron for alley oop !

but i do OD it sometimes which sometimes turns an easy dunk into a turn over

Back
Top Bottom