Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

Mamba I just seen your message in XBL. How you gonna complain that I was making all my jump shots because my players got easy releases? Who complains aboutthat? And of course I kept checking PIP since the whole 1st quarter 100% of your points were in the paint.

Originally Posted by jretro23

ritch wanna get your wins?
Shut up
laugh.gif

Well I'm not going to be on until after the Rockets game if that is cool. I got a lot of studying to do right now. Grrr

GG JRetro! It's tough learning players shots within a few minutes but it makes it much funner. Harris was wet from downtown, but DH12 abused Lopez asassumed......

gg damn that harris guy! couldn't get none of my shots down.

but aight ritch we can run it some other time cause the laker game is on today too.

Originally Posted by jretro23

gg damn that harris guy! couldn't get none of my shots down.

but aight ritch we can run it some other time cause the laker game is on today too.
Yeah neither could I with some of my players. I haven't used him but it seems as though once you figure out Shard's shot it'sridiculously money. I remember when I played youngpnoi or NKEAIR, I forgot which one, and RLewis was downright silly, super soaker status.

yankee
nerd.gif

btw [table][tr][td]Who was the Best Player of the 1st Round?[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]0.0%[/td] [td] Dwayne Wade
spacer.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]50.0%[/td] [td] Yao Ming
spacer.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]0.0%[/td] [td] Dwight Howard
spacer.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]50.0%[/td] [td] Carmelo Anthony
spacer.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
how is lebron not on here, dude got a triple double!

lame

but anyways yankee you need to chill on using the charge button, you spam it everywhere

you use wade too much, 28 shots in roughly 2 quarters?

you took 13 shots with him in the first quarter alone

and played a little bit of on ball D, didnt bother me as much, but id rather have you play more since its more sim

Nah man I used the charge button in the half court sets not in the backcourt and thats fine since you have lebron I know your going to try to drive with himand im going to try to close up those lanes. and I played on ball d for the most part.. I didnt use it 100% but I dont have to I can play off ball theres noway Im guarding lebron on ball D 100% u cant.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Nah man I used the charge button in the half court sets not in the backcourt and thats fine since you have lebron I know your going to try to drive with him and im going to try to close up those lanes. and I played on ball d for the most part.. I didnt use it 100% but I dont have to I can play off ball theres no way Im guarding lebron on ball D 100% u cant.
well your assuming that im going to drive in and dunk it with lebron all day which i dont

before your game, i only averaged around 10 PIP with lebron

and you press the charge button right after hit after court, ok, if your not going to play lebron with on ball D, at least play big Z yourself

Back
Top Bottom