Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

I will if my roomate gets off of COD4
laugh.gif

MAMBA- Good game my dude. Lakers are just too stacked but them Blazers got some shooters!

Sorry can't get another game in til tomorrow, aight?

eek.gif

blazers with the upset in game 1

mamba you needa get your 3pointers down

only ariza is shooting over 33% and thats because hes only attempted 6

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

eek.gif

blazers with the upset in game 1

mamba you needa get your 3pointers down

only ariza is shooting over 33% and thats because hes only attempted 6
Lost game 1 last series, won four straight. I ain't worried, I'll bounce back.

C'mon LifeLessons, please play on ball D. I know 2-3 is about rotating but you just rome around with someone the whole time and let the CPU contest yourshots. You do the same move with everyone with the hesitation dribble and what's up with the fast breaks when you lob it all the way downcourt and justtake threes. I thought it would at least be more sim, but good luck to you for the rest of the tourney.

You know how to use your Bulls with BG and John Salmons, but I was looking for more sim, I guess I'm just used to the other league.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

C'mon LifeLessons, please play on ball D. I know 2-3 is about rotating but you just rome around with someone the whole time and let the CPU contest your shots. You do the same move with everyone with the hesitation dribble and what's up with the fast breaks when you lob it all the way downcourt and just take threes. I thought it would at least be more sim, but good luck to you for the rest of the tourney.

You know how to use your Bulls with BG and John Salmons, but I was looking for more sim, I guess I'm just used to the other league.
i run a 2-3.....i wanna make sure my people rotate properly.....if you're passing it every milli second there is no way i can play on ball oneach person because its going to leave somebody open and my defensive scheme is going to be all F'ed up....and we know you're trigger happy with rayallen....and that one game i threw it half court w/ gordon and shot the 3 straight up in pierce face....you act like gordon was all by himself....

your game was too predictable.....you did one of the following

1. hold the ball till there's 5 secs left and throw it to pierce or allen for a quick shot

or

2. drive to the hole and kick it out to somebody at the 3 point line to shoot a 3.....

now w/ #2 i'm not going to let all my men go inside so you can get an easy 3....what the hell do i look like?
laugh.gif

men lie women lie but numbers dont......if you had some type of skill this wouldnt have happened

[table][tr][td]/community/images/team/p18/l2/t3.png[/td] [td]Bulls[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]123[/td] [/tr][tr][td]/community/images/team/p18/l2/t5.png[/td] [td]Celtics[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][/table]

and i had 4 more 3 point attempts then you.....i outrebounded you by like 20
pimp.gif

edit: now that i think about it......i ran a 1-3-1 against you the WHOLE time....the first game i ran a 2-3 andthats why it was close...i figured out your offense and knew a 1-3-1 would shut you down because you're a straight up perimeter player...you have no insidegame...you depend on that ray allen quick release too damn much
roll.gif
and you lucky i didnt beat you by 60 becausethats what i was aiming for

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

C'mon LifeLessons, please play on ball D. I know 2-3 is about rotating but you just rome around with someone the whole time and let the CPU contest your shots. You do the same move with everyone with the hesitation dribble and what's up with the fast breaks when you lob it all the way downcourt and just take threes. I thought it would at least be more sim, but good luck to you for the rest of the tourney.

i run a 2-3.....i wanna make sure my people rotate properly.....if you're passing it every milli second there is no way i can play on ball on each person because its going to leave somebody open and my defensive scheme is going to be all F'ed up....and we know you're trigger happy with ray allen....and that one game i threw it half court w/ gordon and shot the 3 straight up in pierce face....you act like gordon was all by himself....

your game was too predictable.....you did one of the following

1. hold the ball till there's 5 secs left and throw it to pierce or allen for a quick shot

or

2. drive to the hole and kick it out to somebody at the 3 point line to shoot a 3.....

now w/ #2 i'm not going to let all my men go inside so you can get an easy 3....what the hell do i look like?
laugh.gif

men lie women lie but numbers dont......if you had some type of skill this wouldnt have happened

[table][tr][td]/community/images/team/p18/l2/t3.png[/td] [td]Bulls[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]123[/td] [/tr][tr][td]/community/images/team/p18/l2/t5.png[/td] [td]Celtics[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][/table]

and i had 4 more 3 point attempts then you.....i outrebounded you by like 20
pimp.gif
Seriously, I'm not even trying to make this into an argument but you throw the ball down court and shoot a trey. It's hard to contest itwhen my players are somewhat behind yours. Most of the time when I shoot, it's a pass to one of the guards for a three or it's a hesitation dribble forDerrick Rose. I try runnning some plays to get my men open, and when you play a 2-3, Ray and Paul are at the wings open. But when I try to post with KG orsomeone or get a offensive board, the CPU is doing all the work.

Plus, I normally don't use the Celtics, this is actually my first time playing with them. How am I trigger happy with Ray Allen, he only had 24 shots. PlusI had to shoot 3's to hopefully get my way back.

Edit: I have no inside game? I see you like to lead pass a lot, I actually try to shoot mid range jumpers with people and not try to score a lot of points inthe paint. Plus, how could I when I tried posting up but you'd let everyone crowd and let the CPU defend KG or Powe.

I'm not trying to criticize you or start anything, obviously you know how to play with the Bulls and are good with them, the only thing I had a problem waswith those things that you did. Plus, I'm used to the rules we had in the league so that's why I was playing the way I was. I don't try to score alot PIP but try to shoot mid range jumpers. I could take a defeat by 90, in the end, I just like a well played game of basketball.

btw youngpnoi doesnt rely on ray allens quick release, i played like 2 games with him, he didnt just chuck up 3s until the end when i was chucking up 3s withmy centers

btw youngpnoi doesnt rely on ray allens quick release, i played like 2 games with him, he didnt just chuck up 3s until the end when i was chucking up 3s with my centers
whats good w/ you always defending somebody....
laugh.gif
...i justplayed this fool and he did depend on ray allens quick release...all he does is sit there and run the shot clock down to 7 seconds....or he'll pass it allover the court to try to break my zone and take a 3 or a long 2 w/ somebody....i shut that mess down plain and simple....

pnoi......i scored 123 points......only 48 of those points were from within the paint....thats less then half and 15 of those points were 2nd chance points and10 of them were fast break points.....so what are you saying
laugh.gif

btw youngpnoi doesnt rely on ray allens quick release, i played like 2 games with him, he didnt just chuck up 3s until the end when i was chucking up 3s with my centers
laugh.gif
...i just played this fool and he did depend on ray allens quick release...all he does is sit there and run the shot clock down to 7 seconds....or he'll pass it all over the court to try to break my zone and take a 3 or a long 2 w/ somebody....i shut that mess down plain and simple....
i defended 2 or 3 people i think, but it always seems like you have something to say about everyone you play with

you dumb as hell....he came in here attacking me because i whipped his tail.....
laugh.gif

and its funny how you're exaggerating my game by saying all i do is throw it down court? like really
roll.gif

if i did shoot a 3 on a fast break then it was at the top of the key and it was contested by one of your players....i only attempted 4 3's on fastbreaks...

ohh yea and you say i send all my players to the paint to defend the inside? you're a god damn lie because my game plan was to not do that because youalways kick it out to the 3 point line and jack a shot....you're mad that i didnt fall for that trap....i knew what it was after the 1st game....its justfunny how you didnt say anything after the first game but after that 48 point whooping you start complaining
roll.gif

laugh.gif
...i just played this fool and he did depend on ray allens quick release...all he does is sit there and run the shot clock down to 7 seconds....or he'll pass it all over the court to try to break my zone and take a 3 or a long 2 w/ somebody....i shut that mess down plain and simple....

pnoi......i scored 123 points......only 48 of those points were from within the paint....thats less then half and 15 of those points were 2nd chance points and 10 of them were fast break points.....so what are you saying
laugh.gif
It's not about how much PIP you had, but how much you were trying to go to the paint. Also, i didn't come here trying to attack you. I wasjust stating that some of things you did were a little bit cheesy.

you dumb as hell....he came in here attacking me because i whipped his tail.....
laugh.gif
lol what about when i beat you with the warriors, then you complained about me shooting too many 3s when you played zone like all game
laugh.gif
then i beat you right after with none of my 3pt shots were falling

laugh.gif
lol what about when i beat you with the warriors, then you complained about me shooting too many 3s when you played zone like all game
laugh.gif
then i beat you right after with none of my 3pt shots were falling
we was playing 5 min qtrs and you shot 40+ 3's.......till this day you're the only person i've seen do that
roll.gif
....it was nothing more then an observation
It's not about how much PIP you had, but how much you were trying to go to the paint. Also, i didn't come here trying to attack you. I was just stating that some of things you did were a little bit cheesy.
my game is not to attack the paint....everybody scores for my team weather its a guard or my damn center off an offensive rebound.....my game isntto get inside...ima hit a 3 or a long 2....or i might try to take it to the hole w/ rose...its just funny how after game 1 you was hush mouth but after you getbeat by 48 you start complaining

when i was complaining about djget i complained after i just won
laugh.gif
....and if i beat him by 30 i would've still complained because he was on some ride or die for PIP w/ howard.....bulls dont even have anybodydominant to cheese w/ PIP

it was the only game i ever made at least 5 three pointers with corey maggette

im not sure how many i made at the end

but i made 5/5 with maggette in the first quarter alone, he has a pretty slow release and a below average 3 point rating, and i shot ~45% that game
pimp.gif

maggette gets off the ground and he's tall.....john salmons has a slow release and that fool has no rise....lol

ima put it like this pnoi......i like running zone....i like running the zone my way because if i depended on the cpu i would get destroyed....whenever you didtruly post up i was on ball....but 75% of the time you did post up you was trying to bait my players to cover him so you could kick it out....i caught on tothat and i prevented the cpu from doing that by controlling all my players to protect the perimeter

laugh.gif

and its funny how you're exaggerating my game by saying all i do is throw it down court? like really
roll.gif

if i did shoot a 3 on a fast break then it was at the top of the key and it was contested by one of your players....i only attempted 4 3's on fast breaks...

ohh yea and you say i send all my players to the paint to defend the inside? you're a god damn lie because my game plan was to not do that because you always kick it out to the 3 point line and jack a shot....you're mad that i didnt fall for that trap....i knew what it was after the 1st game....its just funny how you didnt say anything after the first game but after that 48 point whooping you start complaining
roll.gif
Did I say anything about the 48 point game? No, I didn't, you brought it up. I'm not a liar by any means, that's just what I saw whenI tried to give it to KG. I saw like 3 people come up and try to crowd him, so I passed it out and it left someone open at the 3. Of course I wasn't goingto not take that shot, since it was open. Plus, whenever I play someone, I don't come here after the first game. I usually wait and play them again to seeif that was just a one game thing that was happening. If I would have won or lost, I'd still be saying the same thing.

But whatever, you're already on to the next round. Good luck the rest of the tourney, you have a lot of shooters that you're good shooting it with. BGand Derrick are a beast at this game and so is John Salmons. He has a easy release and his shots are money. Don't know how you shoot with BG though, Ihaven't used the Bulls in this game. Only teams I've used are the Thunder, Blazers, and Nuggets. Thunder are a very underrated team.

maggette gets off the ground and he's tall.....john salmons has a slow release and that fool has no rise....lol
lol maggettes 3 point rating is in the lower 70s, john salmons is in the high 80s i think

they are both the same height, maybe john salmons is 6 5

but maggette DEFINITELY has a slower release, you cant argue with that

salmons/ granger/ ray allen/ jackson all have the quickest releases in the game

high 3pt rating+quick release is money in 2k9

lol maggettes 3 point rating is in the lower 70s, john salmons is in the high 80s i think

they are both the same height, maybe john salmons is 6 5

but maggette DEFINITELY has a slower release, you cant argue with that

salmons/ granger/ ray allen/ jackson all have the quickest releases in the game

high 3pt rating+quick release is money in 2k9
dude you stay trying to come at me one way or another
smh.gif
....salmons release is nowhere close to allen/granger/jackson
indifferent.gif

when my shots get blocked 9 times outta 10 i'm using salmons...and he's flat footed so that makes it even worse

Back
Top Bottom