Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

im not playing till Tues. btw, got an econ final so i let my friend borrow my 2k9 so i wouldnt be tempted

LifeLessons, I'm actually going to be able to play in around 30 minutes if you want to get like 2 games on or something before the Lakers game comes on.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

LifeLessons, I'm actually going to be able to play in around 30 minutes if you want to get like 2 games on or something before the Lakers game comes on.
you trying to play after the lakers game?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

you trying to play after the lakers game?
Yeah, I have to get a game against jretro too in league so I probably might get a game with you first. I might only be able to play 1 game onlysince I have to go somewhere at around 4 (7 EST) but probably be back at 8 or 9 PST. Hopefully Mamba advances it to Round 2 after the Lakers game, or if not, we could run a custom and just make that our first game and just tell Mamba the winner.

Yo can I get my last game simed?
nerd.gif

Alright guys, I'm bout to advance to round 2. The fatigue is set to 44, so hopefully we have some more realistic gameplay this round.

No it shouldn't be at 50, guys rarely get tired at all, that means you'll have to use other people besides Wade shooting 35+ shots every game
wink.gif
. Whendo you want to get some of our games in UNtroubled YOUTH?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No it shouldn't be at 50, guys rarely get tired at all, that means you'll have to use other people besides Wade shooting 35+ shots every game
wink.gif
. When do you want to get some of our games in UNtroubled YOUTH?
Wade is going to get 25-30ish shots per game in real life too so yeah..I know I have to use other people like I have been using them. Thanks

eh...25-30 shots per game is fine, but damn near 40 per game is pretty excessive, getting into GULLYGRANGER type play
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom