Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hawks/Heat and Magic/Bulls, the deadline for Round 1 games to be finished is tomorrow at midnight, if yall aren't close to being done, I'm simming it to a decisive Game 7, winner take all.
hold up.....advance the bulls to win because djget said (its on the other page) that he cant play till monday night.....

eek.gif
another game 7

how does dwade get 71 points
eek.gif

Alright, I'm going to advance the Bulls I'm assuming yall are honest. So all that's left is for the Heat and Hawks to finish game 7 and we'reready for round 2. The stats collectively for this 1st round are just stupid (Wade avg 49 pts and 9 assists; Yao 47 pts and 11 reb; Howard 43 pts and 20 reb) Imean
laugh.gif
let's try to make this some what more realistic in the 2nd round. I'm pretty sure changing the fatigue will help some of that.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Alright, I'm going to advance the Bulls I'm assuming yall are honest. So all that's left is for the Heat and Hawks to finish game 7 and we're ready for round 2. The stats collectively for this 1st round are just stupid (Wade avg 49 pts and 9 assists; Yao 47 pts and 11 reb; Howard 43 pts and 20 reb) I mean
laugh.gif
let's try to make this some what more realistic in the 2nd round. I'm pretty sure changing the fatigue will help some of that.
I would love to play more sim but the guy I'm playing full court presses me the whole time so I have to play at a uptempo. And because he fullcourt presses me his big men are always out the paint which leaves Yao open. I'm averaging 123 points per game that's ridiculous
smh.gif

And I lead 3-1, not over for me yet.

mamba, get someone to write more articles, they are interesting and sometimes funny to read
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

ready to play the celtics
smile.gif

Hey sorry, I probably won't be on until Sunday night which might be late for you since you're on the East coast. If you can, then that would be great.
On Monday & Wednesday, I don't get home until 9 PM because of school but I will be on from 2-5:30 pm PST on Monday and Wednesday if you want to getlike 2-3 games in.
On Tuesday and Thursday, I get off work at 5 pm, so if you want, we can play from 5:30 PST and get some games in then as well.
Just figured I'd tell you when I'm available so that it'll be easier to know when I'll be on.

I just noticed, im not sure if im the first to notice this, but the blazers are supposed to play the rockets, and the hornets are supposed to play the spurs

laugh.gif
word the seeding is messed up, well that's what happens when you create this before the actual regular season is over.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
word the seeding is messed up, well that's what happens when you create this before the actual regular season is over.
yeah yeah yeah. I know, I also didn't know that the HC thing works totally opposite of the way it does in the Association mode so...sue me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

ready to play the celtics
smile.gif

Hey sorry, I probably won't be on until Sunday night which might be late for you since you're on the East coast. If you can, then that would be great.
On Monday & Wednesday, I don't get home until 9 PM because of school but I will be on from 2-5:30 pm PST on Monday and Wednesday if you want to get like 2-3 games in.
On Tuesday and Thursday, I get off work at 5 pm, so if you want, we can play from 5:30 PST and get some games in then as well.
Just figured I'd tell you when I'm available so that it'll be easier to know when I'll be on.
aight thats koo....we can get some in tomorrow night because i have late classes on monday...i'm just waiting on mamba to advance me unless healready has

Why haven't you guys finished yet? I'm about to advance it to round 2. If you're not done by 3pm EST (before the Laker game comes on) then too bad,so sad.

Back
Top Bottom