XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

indifferent.gif
at reporting people, knowing that will be abused *gets ready for suspensions from black ops*

i know there is only so much you can do for FPS games but, all of these CoD are starting to look too similar.

still getting it for pc tho

i know there is only so much you can do for FPS games but, all of these CoD are starting to look too similar.

still getting it for pc tho

the one thing i'm not looking forward to are those veteran difficulty achievements. !

the one thing i'm not looking forward to are those veteran difficulty achievements. !

indifferent.gif
@ that scrub laying down in the DOM video, he got lit up easily.
laugh.gif

...and maps that size are PERFECT,

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

THIS. I don't see why people like big %#% maps. There's no action cause everyone is sniping or tubing. I'm tryna have a !$%%%# gun fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

THIS. I don't see why people like big %#% maps. There's no action cause everyone is sniping or tubing. I'm tryna have a !$%%%# gun fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^
laugh.gif
at being able to report someone for offensive language. That is gonna be abused by many causing treyarch operators (if there actually are any) to be flooded with false reports.

they *******tin they know damn well they aren't going to set up an operating system to monitor offensive language lol

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^
laugh.gif
at being able to report someone for offensive language. That is gonna be abused by many causing treyarch operators (if there actually are any) to be flooded with false reports.

they *******tin they know damn well they aren't going to set up an operating system to monitor offensive language lol

anyone here order prestige edition from walmart?? its says i would get it between 11/11 - 11/17? anyone else get this? pm me plz

anyone here order prestige edition from walmart?? its says i would get it between 11/11 - 11/17? anyone else get this? pm me plz

KMart.com has 10% preorders, only shipping available though and no ins tore pickups.

Good for those who are too busy to even play right now, or are just patient.
laugh.gif

KMart.com has 10% preorders, only shipping available though and no ins tore pickups.

Good for those who are too busy to even play right now, or are just patient.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yooooooooooooooo what headsets are you guys using?

I'm still rocking with my TB X1's... Haven't had a single problem with them. Had them for about a year now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yooooooooooooooo what headsets are you guys using?

I'm still rocking with my TB X1's... Haven't had a single problem with them. Had them for about a year now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom