XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

^Kind of. I like maps of that size. I hate playing any kind of objective game on derail or wasteland for instance. I guess putting domination on different sized maps helps change the game up a little. Like in that one most of the players are gonna be rushing with smg's and it's a fast paced game unlike on derail where everyone has a sniper or ACR and is hanging out in windows.

^Kind of. I like maps of that size. I hate playing any kind of objective game on derail or wasteland for instance. I guess putting domination on different sized maps helps change the game up a little. Like in that one most of the players are gonna be rushing with smg's and it's a fast paced game unlike on derail where everyone has a sniper or ACR and is hanging out in windows.

1247iuv.jpg

If Treyarch keeps up the good communication with the consumers this game might be the best COD game ever. Here's a video of the BO report system. No more boosting ftw.

If Treyarch keeps up the good communication with the consumers this game might be the best COD game ever. Here's a video of the BO report system. No more boosting ftw.

^
laugh.gif
at being able to report someone for offensive language. That is gonna be abused by many causing treyarch operators (if there actually are any) to be flooded with false reports.

^
laugh.gif
at being able to report someone for offensive language. That is gonna be abused by many causing treyarch operators (if there actually are any) to be flooded with false reports.

Had it since tuesday only played campaign and zombies tho... Zombies is harder now cant leave crawlers and they got new zombies that climb down walls and leave a gas when they die but the new guns make up for it...

Had it since tuesday only played campaign and zombies tho... Zombies is harder now cant leave crawlers and they got new zombies that climb down walls and leave a gas when they die but the new guns make up for it...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^
laugh.gif

It's dumb. But those are the Live and Online rules anyway
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^
laugh.gif

It's dumb. But those are the Live and Online rules anyway
ohwell.gif

im going to cop this for xbox this year, i had fun with the ps3 community on NT but most of my friends play on xbox

im going to cop this for xbox this year, i had fun with the ps3 community on NT but most of my friends play on xbox

Back
Top Bottom