XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I'm a loyal DIE HARD HALO player but this game might be picked up.

Give me 2 weeks then all you will GET OWNED.

XBOX live gamertag = iBasa916

and all you PS3 nazi's Beat it Nerds.

I'm a loyal DIE HARD HALO player but this game might be picked up.

Give me 2 weeks then all you will GET OWNED.

XBOX live gamertag = iBasa916

and all you PS3 nazi's Beat it Nerds.

Let's get game of quickscope on MW2, 
nerd.gif
, GT - AO Two.

My MW2 disk is scratched beyond belief. My 360 doesn't even recognize it anymore
mad.gif
Where can I get a copy for less than $30?
nerd.gif

My MW2 disk is scratched beyond belief. My 360 doesn't even recognize it anymore
mad.gif
Where can I get a copy for less than $30?
nerd.gif

plenty of folks gonna be looking to unload that game son now that the new one is coming out throw one of these fools 25 bucks that beats the 8dollars they'd get
from gamestop

plenty of folks gonna be looking to unload that game son now that the new one is coming out throw one of these fools 25 bucks that beats the 8dollars they'd get
from gamestop

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

this thread will die just like that mw2 360 thread after henzo left all those bums 
roll.gif

why u hangin from henz0 pubic hair, though?
And how are yall gonna complain about us starting a thread with ur stuff and then steal the videos i posted?
laugh.gif

No ps3 hate from me cause I used to own one. I'd rather have one only if I weren't playing COD. Any COD not on xbox or PC sucks balls. Word to u guys not having regional search.
how is this? i dont even play with dude. offended i see? u must be one of his Bs begging for an invite from him flooding his inbox
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It actually died when Madden/NCAA/2k11 came out. Stop making up stuff
laugh.gif
And to the dudes defending M$ and Sony, shut up. It's not that serious. Sound like a bunch of video game groupies
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if i recall it was way before any of those games came out. yall would fall right behind him and preach with him everytime he made a post. u must be another one of his Bs too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

this thread will die just like that mw2 360 thread after henzo left all those bums 
roll.gif

why u hangin from henz0 pubic hair, though?
And how are yall gonna complain about us starting a thread with ur stuff and then steal the videos i posted?
laugh.gif

No ps3 hate from me cause I used to own one. I'd rather have one only if I weren't playing COD. Any COD not on xbox or PC sucks balls. Word to u guys not having regional search.
how is this? i dont even play with dude. offended i see? u must be one of his Bs begging for an invite from him flooding his inbox
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It actually died when Madden/NCAA/2k11 came out. Stop making up stuff
laugh.gif
And to the dudes defending M$ and Sony, shut up. It's not that serious. Sound like a bunch of video game groupies
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if i recall it was way before any of those games came out. yall would fall right behind him and preach with him everytime he made a post. u must be another one of his Bs too
roll.gif

http://piNoy805jAys.u.yuku.com/

This is the last time I'm going to address you. Sure a lot of us ran with henz0. But when he was off 360, we kept it going as if nothing had happened. We had DAILY parties of 6-8 people, and folks begging to get in. We had 18 player private matches on weekends. And when henz0 came back, he didn't even get on mw2 like that. Do some research before you make up claims so a few nerds on the internet can quote you and give you a few "
roll.gif
" emoticons

http://piNoy805jAys.u.yuku.com/

This is the last time I'm going to address you. Sure a lot of us ran with henz0. But when he was off 360, we kept it going as if nothing had happened. We had DAILY parties of 6-8 people, and folks begging to get in. We had 18 player private matches on weekends. And when henz0 came back, he didn't even get on mw2 like that. Do some research before you make up claims so a few nerds on the internet can quote you and give you a few "
roll.gif
" emoticons

Can't wait to take out all the campin' *$%*+*@.
I was never crazy about WoW though, but its something new so I'll try to get it early.

Can't wait to take out all the campin' *$%*+*@.
I was never crazy about WoW though, but its something new so I'll try to get it early.

does anybody know if TRU does release date delivery? i ordered with express shipping.

Back
Top Bottom