XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

does anybody know if TRU does release date delivery? i ordered with express shipping.

Didn't need a reserve.. just gonna go into Walmart at midnight and pick up my copy
pimp.gif

Didn't need a reserve.. just gonna go into Walmart at midnight and pick up my copy
pimp.gif

Got damn pinoy be laughin at his own joke. Embarassing. But anyway Im gonna try my hands on the exploding crossbow and the rc will be my permanent 3 kill killstreak. F$@$ being a team player haha

Got damn pinoy be laughin at his own joke. Embarassing. But anyway Im gonna try my hands on the exploding crossbow and the rc will be my permanent 3 kill killstreak. F$@$ being a team player haha

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

http://piNoy805jAys.u.yuku.com/

This is the last time I'm going to address you. Sure a lot of us ran with henz0. But when he was off 360, we kept it going as if nothing had happened. We had DAILY parties of 6-8 people, and folks begging to get in. We had 18 player private matches on weekends. And when henz0 came back, he didn't even get on mw2 like that. Do some research before you make up claims so a few nerds on the internet can quote you and give you a few "
roll.gif
" emoticons

laugh.gif
got emPlayin with mayor and henzo is comedy tho...I forgot who else I ran with when I played with mayor...aside from that this game is looking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

http://piNoy805jAys.u.yuku.com/

This is the last time I'm going to address you. Sure a lot of us ran with henz0. But when he was off 360, we kept it going as if nothing had happened. We had DAILY parties of 6-8 people, and folks begging to get in. We had 18 player private matches on weekends. And when henz0 came back, he didn't even get on mw2 like that. Do some research before you make up claims so a few nerds on the internet can quote you and give you a few "
roll.gif
" emoticons

laugh.gif
got emPlayin with mayor and henzo is comedy tho...I forgot who else I ran with when I played with mayor...aside from that this game is looking
pimp.gif

Servers are online for Black Ops. Here's a domination gameplay.
pimp.gif

Servers are online for Black Ops. Here's a domination gameplay.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom