XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Found some footage of the Camera Spike equipment and variable scope

Found some footage of the Camera Spike equipment and variable scope

We should add everyone who is gonna be playing this, GT's to a certain post (preferably first page) so we can get some parties or maybe even tournaments going. I'll have the game on monday at midnight so if anyone is tryin to get on hit me.
GT: bjones808

We should add everyone who is gonna be playing this, GT's to a certain post (preferably first page) so we can get some parties or maybe even tournaments going. I'll have the game on monday at midnight so if anyone is tryin to get on hit me.
GT: bjones808

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Isn't it obvious why there's a special PS3 thread? That's the only way that small-!%@ community can find players.

xbox 360 sucks

Okay buddy. Enjoy your blurrier graphics, smaller community, inferior controllers and a months waiting time for DLC.

you sounding like a nerd, man. Chill
Really debating wether i should get this. Easily spent over 500 hours in mw2
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Isn't it obvious why there's a special PS3 thread? That's the only way that small-!%@ community can find players.

xbox 360 sucks

Okay buddy. Enjoy your blurrier graphics, smaller community, inferior controllers and a months waiting time for DLC.

you sounding like a nerd, man. Chill
Really debating wether i should get this. Easily spent over 500 hours in mw2
ohwell.gif

PS3 players = The poor/ unskilled players. I played on both and good god, ps3 peeps flat out suck. Enough said. If they got an organized thread thats cool. Dont mean theyre good but they run together. I enjoy a good challenge and ps3 players cant bring it like 360 players can. Thats just the way it is. Nt is just full of ps3 fanboys. *cue angry ps3 fanboy TRYING to defend himself and his comm.

PS3 players = The poor/ unskilled players. I played on both and good god, ps3 peeps flat out suck. Enough said. If they got an organized thread thats cool. Dont mean theyre good but they run together. I enjoy a good challenge and ps3 players cant bring it like 360 players can. Thats just the way it is. Nt is just full of ps3 fanboys. *cue angry ps3 fanboy TRYING to defend himself and his comm.

This ##@# again?
laugh.gif

Where do yall come up with this "this player > that player" because they play on a certain system?

This thread has already failed because it isn't about black ops anymore.
laugh.gif

This ##@# again?
laugh.gif

Where do yall come up with this "this player > that player" because they play on a certain system?

This thread has already failed because it isn't about black ops anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PrideFan

its the same *%!# i played mw2 for both system (no fanboy i like both)

Originally Posted by PrideFan

its the same *%!# i played mw2 for both system (no fanboy i like both)

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

this thread will die just like that mw2 360 thread after henzo left all those bums 
roll.gif

why u hangin from henz0 pubic hair, though?
And how are yall gonna complain about us starting a thread with ur stuff and then steal the videos i posted?
laugh.gif

No ps3 hate from me cause I used to own one. I'd rather have one only if I weren't playing COD. Any COD not on xbox or PC sucks balls. Word to u guys not having regional search.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

this thread will die just like that mw2 360 thread after henzo left all those bums 
roll.gif

why u hangin from henz0 pubic hair, though?
And how are yall gonna complain about us starting a thread with ur stuff and then steal the videos i posted?
laugh.gif

No ps3 hate from me cause I used to own one. I'd rather have one only if I weren't playing COD. Any COD not on xbox or PC sucks balls. Word to u guys not having regional search.

Back
Top Bottom