XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I use my wireless turtlebeach's but only when its late at night or something, I have my surround sound hooked up.

I really need to invest in rechargeable AAA batteries.

I use my wireless turtlebeach's but only when its late at night or something, I have my surround sound hooked up.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

yea Im thinking of just going with the wired ones because wireless eats batteries and interfere with your wireless router, do you get popping/crackling noise?

yea Im thinking of just going with the wired ones because wireless eats batteries and interfere with your wireless router, do you get popping/crackling noise?

i will make my first appearance for COD on the 360 after years playing on the PS3.

i will make my first appearance for COD on the 360 after years playing on the PS3.

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Any good places to preorder/get the game on release day? Amazon has it for $60 with a $20 GC credit on another video game purchase. Target has it and a 1yr live code for $60 + $30... http://www.joystiq.com/20...-call-of-duty-black-ops/

I want somewhere to trade in MW2 though (~$30?), no way I'm touching that %#@+#!*+ again
laugh.gif

bestbuy

I copped from amazon for 55 tho

Quick question for anyone who tried this. Since all my close friends will be buying this game for PS3, I''m going to do the same this time so I can demolish them. I hate the PS3 contoller though! Has anyone used there Xbox controller on the PS3 system (using the adapter of course) and everything worked fine? Is the button layouts the same on ps3 when using the controller? I know the game isn't released yet but I'm referring to the previous cod.

Quick question for anyone who tried this. Since all my close friends will be buying this game for PS3, I''m going to do the same this time so I can demolish them. I hate the PS3 contoller though! Has anyone used there Xbox controller on the PS3 system (using the adapter of course) and everything worked fine? Is the button layouts the same on ps3 when using the controller? I know the game isn't released yet but I'm referring to the previous cod.

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Yeah, I hate the ps3 controller too. I've got big hands and those stick layouts and shoulder buttons are horrible for fps.

Yeah, I hate the ps3 controller too. I've got big hands and those stick layouts and shoulder buttons are horrible for fps.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Kazuum said:
Any good places to preorder/get the game on release day? Amazon has it for $60 with a $20 GC credit on another video game purchase. Target has it and a 1yr live code for $60 + $30... http://www.joystiq.com/20...-call-of-duty-black-ops/

I want somewhere to trade in MW2 though (~$30?), no way I'm touching that %#@+#!*+ again
laugh.gif

bestbuy

Think bb will have it on release day? not diggin long lines + running out of stock
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Kazuum said:

laugh.gif

bestbuy

Think bb will have it on release day? not diggin long lines + running out of stock
tired.gif

Gonna trade in MW2 and Madden tomorrow and pick up the game before I go to work on Tuesday. Best Buy trade ins FTW
smokin.gif

Gonna trade in MW2 and Madden tomorrow and pick up the game before I go to work on Tuesday. Best Buy trade ins FTW
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Movement on the sticks are terrible. The dead zone is so bad, it's like black/white with no shades of grey.

I'm either running or standing still. Turning quick or not turning at all. Don't buy it.

I'm waiting on a mod-savvy nerd to pull through and just drop a PS3 PCB in a 360 controller. (Is this even possible?)

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Movement on the sticks are terrible. The dead zone is so bad, it's like black/white with no shades of grey.

I'm either running or standing still. Turning quick or not turning at all. Don't buy it.

I'm waiting on a mod-savvy nerd to pull through and just drop a PS3 PCB in a 360 controller. (Is this even possible?)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Nah never had any crackling sounds, the sound is pretty solid and is true 5.1 surround, plus NO WIRES!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Nah never had any crackling sounds, the sound is pretty solid and is true 5.1 surround, plus NO WIRES!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Isn't it obvious why there's a special PS3 thread? That's the only way that small-!%@ community can find players.

xbox 360 sucks

Okay buddy. Enjoy your blurrier graphics, smaller community, inferior controllers and a months waiting time for DLC.

you sounding like a nerd, man. Chill
Really debating wether i should get this. Easily spent over 500 hours in mw

def a must cop...

I have a ps3 and 360....but play COD on my ps3 1)its free and 2)my xbox has rrod and 3) my ps3 is just more reliable...it just does...

Back
Top Bottom