XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Isn't it obvious why there's a special PS3 thread? That's the only way that small-!%@ community can find players.

xbox 360 sucks

Okay buddy. Enjoy your blurrier graphics, smaller community, inferior controllers and a months waiting time for DLC.

you sounding like a nerd, man. Chill
Really debating wether i should get this. Easily spent over 500 hours in mw

def a must cop...

I have a ps3 and 360....but play COD on my ps3 1)its free and 2)my xbox has rrod and 3) my ps3 is just more reliable...it just does...

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Keithdajuiceman said:
Kazuum said:
Any good places to preorder/get the game on release day? Amazon has it for $60 with a $20 GC credit on another video game purchase. Target has it and a 1yr live code for $60 + $30... http://www.joystiq.com/20...-call-of-duty-black-ops/

I want somewhere to trade in MW2 though (~$30?), no way I'm touching that %#@+#!*+ again
laugh.gif

bestbuy

I copped from amazon for 55 tho

Think bb will have it on release day? not diggin long lines + running out of stock
tired.gif

If I was you I would go up there right now and do the trade in and then put BO on reserve

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Keithdajuiceman said:
Kazuum said:
Any good places to preorder/get the game on release day? Amazon has it for $60 with a $20 GC credit on another video game purchase. Target has it and a 1yr live code for $60 + $30... http://www.joystiq.com/20...-call-of-duty-black-ops/

I want somewhere to trade in MW2 though (~$30?), no way I'm touching that %#@+#!*+ again
laugh.gif

bestbuy

I copped from amazon for 55 tho

Think bb will have it on release day? not diggin long lines + running out of stock
tired.gif

If I was you I would go up there right now and do the trade in and then put BO on reserve

^^ I also need a year of live, and newegg has it for $40 but it prolly wont get here till friday
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone have a 1 month live code?
nerd.gif

^^ I also need a year of live, and newegg has it for $40 but it prolly wont get here till friday
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone have a 1 month live code?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I use my wireless turtlebeach's but only when its late at night or something, I have my surround sound hooked up.

I really need to invest in rechargeable AAA batteries.
yea Im thinking of just going with the wired ones because wireless eats batteries and interfere with your wireless router, do you get popping/crackling noise?
As long as the Headset has a clear range for the transmitter, I get no interference.

I use my wireless turtlebeach's but only when its late at night or something, I have my surround sound hooked up.

yea Im thinking of just going with the wired ones because wireless eats batteries and interfere with your wireless router, do you get popping/crackling noise?
As long as the Headset has a clear range for the transmitter, I get no interference.

went so hard today trying to score this game all mom and pop spots I hit said they wont get this until today...Gonna prob scoop this up this afternoon
pimp.gif

GT: Mr Lawson RULES

went so hard today trying to score this game all mom and pop spots I hit said they wont get this until today...Gonna prob scoop this up this afternoon
pimp.gif

To get it tomorrow or to wait a while for (multiplayer) reviews, decisions decisions...

To get it tomorrow or to wait a while for (multiplayer) reviews, decisions decisions...

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif

What spots in bx/harlem? I'm aiming to get this out of the way today as well

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif

What spots in bx/harlem? I'm aiming to get this out of the way today as well

qft, I hate how whenever the usb is plugged in, my wifi messes up.

qft, I hate how whenever the usb is plugged in, my wifi messes up.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Gonna trade in MW2 and Madden tomorrow and pick up the game before I go to work on Tuesday. Best Buy trade ins FTW
smokin.gif

I was thinking about trading in Madden to grab it plus I have $10 certificate and the game would only cost me $20 in the end.  Don't really play Madden anymore anyway. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Gonna trade in MW2 and Madden tomorrow and pick up the game before I go to work on Tuesday. Best Buy trade ins FTW
smokin.gif

I was thinking about trading in Madden to grab it plus I have $10 certificate and the game would only cost me $20 in the end.  Don't really play Madden anymore anyway. 

Kmart = ($59.99 + tax for most) + $25 in rewards credit + limited edition Black Ops patch, extra $20 off with purchase Turtle Beach Headphones X-11 or PX-21 + extra $25 off with purchase of select titles including Fallout New Vegas, Fable III, Borderlands Game of the Year Edition, Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition; see http://slickdeals.net/forums/show...&t=2323257 credit to GBAstar

Amazon = ($59.99 + no tax for most, free standard shipping or an extra $0.99 for non-prime members for release day delivery) + $20 in rewards credit; see http://slickdeals.net/forums/show...&t=2331529credit to Captain_Kirk

Toys R Us = ($59.99 + tax for most) + $20 gift card + $6 in rewards credit + Black Ops t-shirt and/or $50 gift card with purchase of another $59.99 or higher priced game, this deal is not specifically for Black Ops but is still part of their upcoming sale; http://slickdeals.net/forums/show...?t=2330241 credit to DJ3xclusive * some stores having midnight launch

Buy.com = ($53.99 + no tax for most, free standard shipping) + nothing (thanks EliteBeatAgent5)

Walmart = ($59.96 + tax for most) + $10 eGift card (thanks theendiswrong) * I'm guessing midnight release for all the 24 hour stores

Best Buy = ($59.99 + tax for most) + $10 Gamers Club bonus + Limited Edition Map from Cracked level by Brady Games (min 100 per store) * some stores having midnight release

Newegg = ($59.99 + no tax for most, free standard shipping) + nothing

Costco = ($53.79 + tax for most) + nothing 

Gamestop = ($59.99 + tax for most) + nothing

Target = ($59.99 + tax for most) + save $30 on 12 month Xbox Live card (net = $29.99)

Kmart = ($59.99 + tax for most) + $25 in rewards credit + limited edition Black Ops patch, extra $20 off with purchase Turtle Beach Headphones X-11 or PX-21 + extra $25 off with purchase of select titles including Fallout New Vegas, Fable III, Borderlands Game of the Year Edition, Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition; see http://slickdeals.net/forums/show...&t=2323257 credit to GBAstar

Amazon = ($59.99 + no tax for most, free standard shipping or an extra $0.99 for non-prime members for release day delivery) + $20 in rewards credit; see http://slickdeals.net/forums/show...&t=2331529credit to Captain_Kirk

Toys R Us = ($59.99 + tax for most) + $20 gift card + $6 in rewards credit + Black Ops t-shirt and/or $50 gift card with purchase of another $59.99 or higher priced game, this deal is not specifically for Black Ops but is still part of their upcoming sale; http://slickdeals.net/forums/show...?t=2330241 credit to DJ3xclusive * some stores having midnight launch

Buy.com = ($53.99 + no tax for most, free standard shipping) + nothing (thanks EliteBeatAgent5)

Walmart = ($59.96 + tax for most) + $10 eGift card (thanks theendiswrong) * I'm guessing midnight release for all the 24 hour stores

Best Buy = ($59.99 + tax for most) + $10 Gamers Club bonus + Limited Edition Map from Cracked level by Brady Games (min 100 per store) * some stores having midnight release

Newegg = ($59.99 + no tax for most, free standard shipping) + nothing

Costco = ($53.79 + tax for most) + nothing 

Gamestop = ($59.99 + tax for most) + nothing

Target = ($59.99 + tax for most) + save $30 on 12 month Xbox Live card (net = $29.99)

Back
Top Bottom