XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

WaW was garbage.
eyes.gif

People say this, and then never have a reason as to why it was "garbage"

People only disliked it cause it followed COD 4 and was set in WW2. But it was same multiplayer game engine. Treyarch is really getting a bad rap just because they chose to do WW2 and not the War on Terror.

-The Juice
WaW was pretty good. Played it less than MW2, but still worth the buy.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

WaW was garbage.
eyes.gif

People say this, and then never have a reason as to why it was "garbage"

People only disliked it cause it followed COD 4 and was set in WW2. But it was same multiplayer game engine. Treyarch is really getting a bad rap just because they chose to do WW2 and not the War on Terror.

-The Juice
WaW was pretty good. Played it less than MW2, but still worth the buy.

only problem with WaW was the infinite respawns of enemies in single player campaign...playing that +#+ on veteran caused mad violence at my house....im talking old school throwin nintendo controller madness.
-sf77

only problem with WaW was the infinite respawns of enemies in single player campaign...playing that +#+ on veteran caused mad violence at my house....im talking old school throwin nintendo controller madness.
-sf77

Been procrastinating on burning this. Idk what I was thinkin, I'm grabbin some disks in a couple hours and probably missin all my classes tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Been procrastinating on burning this. Idk what I was thinkin, I'm grabbin some disks in a couple hours and probably missin all my classes tomorrow.
pimp.gif

cant wait for midnight release. plan on playing til the 360 gets up and says enoug is enough

but forreal while world at war gets tons of hate, even from me sometimes, but it may have had the best maps of a call of duty game. rivaled closely by the OG modern warfare. the maps on W@W would have be great if played with modern weapons

cant wait for midnight release. plan on playing til the 360 gets up and says enoug is enough

but forreal while world at war gets tons of hate, even from me sometimes, but it may have had the best maps of a call of duty game. rivaled closely by the OG modern warfare. the maps on W@W would have be great if played with modern weapons

is it me or it feels like Mw2 came out just yesterday? Man, if this game isn't better than mw2 in going to be mad. the hype is nowhere near that's for sure

is it me or it feels like Mw2 came out just yesterday? Man, if this game isn't better than mw2 in going to be mad. the hype is nowhere near that's for sure

What's the highest you guys have been able to trade in MWF2 if you're 'upgrading' to Black Ops. Best Buy has $30 trade in credit but they don't do trade ins down here in FL
indifferent.gif

What's the highest you guys have been able to trade in MWF2 if you're 'upgrading' to Black Ops. Best Buy has $30 trade in credit but they don't do trade ins down here in FL
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif

About to head over to BB soon after I eat some dinner. $30 for MW2, $30 for Madden
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif

About to head over to BB soon after I eat some dinner. $30 for MW2, $30 for Madden
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom