XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Anybody else use ghost pro, warlord pro, and ninja pro?

I personally think besides scavenger and sleight of hand, the other perks are meh..

This game won't be good if you thought MW2 was a fun and exciting because you were raping kids with your killstreaks. This game actually requires you to earn the killstreaks thus making it harder to get the chopper gunner/gunship/dogs.. To me this game is right up there with CoD4 and better than WaW and MW2. But anything was better than MW2 that game was so easy to get killstreaks and go 40-2 in every game you play by simply getting the predator missle and that getting you the rest of your killstreaks.

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I personally think besides scavenger and sleight of hand, the other perks are meh..
I use ghost pro since Spy Planes are up like every minute.. I have been using ninja and will most likely swap it with hacker. I wouldn't say scavenger and sleight of hand are the most useful because all of them are except probably the hold your breath one whatever it's called

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I use ghost pro since Spy Planes are up like every minute.. I have been using ninja and will most likely swap it with hacker. I wouldn't say scavenger and sleight of hand are the most useful because all of them are except probably the hold your breath one whatever it's called

Originally Posted by hieu23

so is this game good or not? I've been hearing mixed reviews...
No one would answer me, but from reading reviews it's the same crappy formula used by COD:MW and COD:MW2.  Easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by hieu23

so is this game good or not? I've been hearing mixed reviews...
No one would answer me, but from reading reviews it's the same crappy formula used by COD:MW and COD:MW2.  Easy pass for me.

I like this game. It took me a while to adjust from playing Halo: Reach, but my K/D is alright. I've played with Mayor on Nuketown and had a 13 game winning streak going
roll.gif

GT: EMAN301

I like this game. It took me a while to adjust from playing Halo: Reach, but my K/D is alright. I've played with Mayor on Nuketown and had a 13 game winning streak going
roll.gif

GT: EMAN301

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Whats the best gun?

I'm only like lvl 21 and so far my favorite is the FAMAS and AK74u

What attachment/s do you use with the AK74u?

Just a suppressor, I use iron sights and suppressor on everything except for the FAMAS.
Use the reflex scope and suppressor for that

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Whats the best gun?

I'm only like lvl 21 and so far my favorite is the FAMAS and AK74u

What attachment/s do you use with the AK74u?

Just a suppressor, I use iron sights and suppressor on everything except for the FAMAS.
Use the reflex scope and suppressor for that

Im rank 29 first prestige and i have now realized that the currency system is an excellent addition to the call of duty franchise. i have way more money than i did the first time around cause i didnt buy every gun just to try it out. now i can buy more attachments/customizables and whatever you know. and i bought the flamethrower and the nootube and i would like to say i am extremely happy that i dont have to use those godawful attachments to complete challenges.

Also anyone esle notice that you move up the ranks crazy fast in this joint. it doesnt become a grind until you reach 44+.
the galil got me super straight. its like i cant miss with this joint

Im rank 29 first prestige and i have now realized that the currency system is an excellent addition to the call of duty franchise. i have way more money than i did the first time around cause i didnt buy every gun just to try it out. now i can buy more attachments/customizables and whatever you know. and i bought the flamethrower and the nootube and i would like to say i am extremely happy that i dont have to use those godawful attachments to complete challenges.

Also anyone esle notice that you move up the ranks crazy fast in this joint. it doesnt become a grind until you reach 44+.
the galil got me super straight. its like i cant miss with this joint

Demolition on Nuketown is actually a lot of fun. Very easy when you're on defense cause all you have to do is spawn trap them. As long as u don't go pass the firetruck or bus depending on what side they're on the spawn will never switch up on you.

Demolition on Nuketown is actually a lot of fun. Very easy when you're on defense cause all you have to do is spawn trap them. As long as u don't go pass the firetruck or bus depending on what side they're on the spawn will never switch up on you.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Nuketown is good for wager matches
This.

In my opinion Nuketown should only be played in 2 circumstances

-Wager matches
-When you are in a party with your friends

Nuketown is fun when you are playing around with your boys. But by yourself during TDM, this map is not fun to me. RC cars should be a 6 kill streak. Valk rockets should be takin out completely and replaced with something better.

what killstreak do you all run with?

Counter Spy
Blackbird
Chop gun

Counter spy > Spy plane

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Nuketown is good for wager matches
This.

In my opinion Nuketown should only be played in 2 circumstances

-Wager matches
-When you are in a party with your friends

Nuketown is fun when you are playing around with your boys. But by yourself during TDM, this map is not fun to me. RC cars should be a 6 kill streak. Valk rockets should be takin out completely and replaced with something better.

what killstreak do you all run with?

Counter Spy
Blackbird
Chop gun

Counter spy > Spy plane

-The Juice

Joined TD on Nuketown and it was nothing but spawn trapped noon tubes. I spawned to begin the game, and a dude was already shooting at me
indifferent.gif
turned my 360 off

Joined TD on Nuketown and it was nothing but spawn trapped noon tubes. I spawned to begin the game, and a dude was already shooting at me
indifferent.gif
turned my 360 off

Originally Posted by bjamez20

the cross bow is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the last game i stuck 5 people. finally getting my k/d up from .34 to .46...25k straight kills until i'm at 1.0
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ son mentioning this like its a big difference or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

the cross bow is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the last game i stuck 5 people. finally getting my k/d up from .34 to .46...25k straight kills until i'm at 1.0
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ son mentioning this like its a big difference or something
laugh.gif

Also add me, I want to start playing with NT fam. I'm usually a lone gunner that doesn't run with a mic, but when I have a team, I'm money when it comes to assistance, call outs, and defends.

forgot what my K/D is (shouldn't matter cause I usually play domination, ground war, CTF) but it I believe it's 1.30+. Could be wrong though cause I was getting dusted last night. My game was completely off
30t6p3b.gif

GT: CMDR Kutyacokof

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom