XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

30t6p3b.gif
i hate this game more and more everytime i play it

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Okay so i figured out a good campin spot on the first zombie map.
-You open the top right door at the "Lobby" and go all the way around till you get to the "Stage."
-open the door next to the "Stage" and youre in between the "Stage" and the "Alley" you should be in the room with the "?"
-go down the stairs and DONT open the cage door.
-place once person at the window and have the other 3 shooting up the stairs.
-the 3 shooting up the stairs should try to get LMGs, Rayguns, and the most important Thunder gun.
-towards the end of some rounds try to have a crawling zombie at the window so you can try and upgrade guns and buy perks

i got to lvl 20 doin this with some friends

Quality +@!%#!@ Post. 
smokin.gif
same thing with the pentagon map.

make it to wave 5 or 6 have one zombie crawling.

open the door next to the elevator, open the elevator  and head down to the war room.

in the war room next to the teleporter open the elevator door head down and find the power switch.

when you find the switch head back up and on the top level of the war room there are switches that lower the defcon security.

but remember while doing this do not kill the zombie that is crawling on the floor

Yea, we got ruined every time we opened the doors looking for the mystery box
laugh.gif
 and the hell hounds 
mad.gif
 ... good look 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Okay so i figured out a good campin spot on the first zombie map.
-You open the top right door at the "Lobby" and go all the way around till you get to the "Stage."
-open the door next to the "Stage" and youre in between the "Stage" and the "Alley" you should be in the room with the "?"
-go down the stairs and DONT open the cage door.
-place once person at the window and have the other 3 shooting up the stairs.
-the 3 shooting up the stairs should try to get LMGs, Rayguns, and the most important Thunder gun.
-towards the end of some rounds try to have a crawling zombie at the window so you can try and upgrade guns and buy perks

i got to lvl 20 doin this with some friends

Quality +@!%#!@ Post. 
smokin.gif
same thing with the pentagon map.

make it to wave 5 or 6 have one zombie crawling.

open the door next to the elevator, open the elevator  and head down to the war room.

in the war room next to the teleporter open the elevator door head down and find the power switch.

when you find the switch head back up and on the top level of the war room there are switches that lower the defcon security.

but remember while doing this do not kill the zombie that is crawling on the floor

Yea, we got ruined every time we opened the doors looking for the mystery box
laugh.gif
 and the hell hounds 
mad.gif
 ... good look 
smokin.gif

Game so far is amazing, only serious issues with me is the lower emphasis on sniping 
tired.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
, spawning, useless shotguns, gun sounds are odd, and i just prefer the modern guns of MW2.  Other than that game is great, campaign was incredible.
What main guns is everyone rocking?  So far its the famas and galil for me

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I've been using the galil with the suppressor and extended mag and it's pretty dope. I also just started using the AUG with the suppressor and that's not too bad.

Add me so we can play
smile.gif
GT MaryTylerClayMo

All you do is play search and destroy
frown.gif

I've been using the galil with the suppressor and extended mag and it's pretty dope. I also just started using the AUG with the suppressor and that's not too bad.

Add me so we can play
smile.gif
GT MaryTylerClayMo

frown.gif

Game so far is amazing, only serious issues with me is the lower emphasis on sniping 
tired.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
, spawning, useless shotguns, gun sounds are odd, and i just prefer the modern guns of MW2.  Other than that game is great, campaign was incredible.
What main guns is everyone rocking?  So far its the famas and galil for me

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Add me so we can play
smile.gif
GT MaryTylerClayMo

frown.gif
Hardcore S&D is my favoriteeee! 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Add me so we can play
smile.gif
GT MaryTylerClayMo

frown.gif
Hardcore S&D is my favoriteeee! 

All I play is Team Deathmatch or Domination.. the AK47 is probably my favorite weapon
laugh.gif
I used the commando after unlocking it and I am struggling hardcore with that gun
30t6p3b.gif
.. I will continue using it to see how it goes but for right now the AK47 is my favorite gun.. My K/D 2.20ish

All I play is Team Deathmatch or Domination.. the AK47 is probably my favorite weapon
laugh.gif
I used the commando after unlocking it and I am struggling hardcore with that gun
30t6p3b.gif
.. I will continue using it to see how it goes but for right now the AK47 is my favorite gun.. My K/D 2.20ish

Originally Posted by petermans

My KD is horrible %##! is like .68

Ditto. I usually have a really good game like 35 and 5 and end up with the next three games like 8 and 22, 5 and 17, and 3 and 11. I'd probably do better if I kept my aim straight and stop doing stupid !$+@ like running to the same area where I got killed 3 times in a row.

Originally Posted by petermans

My KD is horrible %##! is like .68

Ditto. I usually have a really good game like 35 and 5 and end up with the next three games like 8 and 22, 5 and 17, and 3 and 11. I'd probably do better if I kept my aim straight and stop doing stupid !$+@ like running to the same area where I got killed 3 times in a row.

*picks Nuke Town and runs*

mad.gif
i can tolerate playing that map if finding a game didn't take forever. really makes me :/ when i have to wait.

funny thing is i play team deathmatch and only 6 people get in the game dkdfdjsjfdsjfdds there are over 1 million people playing smh how can just 6 people play a game.

i've been using the AK-74u with grip and rapid fire mostly but when i unlock the fal, i'll switch to that, loved that gun in MW 2

then when i get the AK-47, gun of the forever

*picks Nuke Town and runs*

mad.gif
i can tolerate playing that map if finding a game didn't take forever. really makes me :/ when i have to wait.

funny thing is i play team deathmatch and only 6 people get in the game dkdfdjsjfdsjfdds there are over 1 million people playing smh how can just 6 people play a game.

i've been using the AK-74u with grip and rapid fire mostly but when i unlock the fal, i'll switch to that, loved that gun in MW 2

then when i get the AK-47, gun of the forever

the cross bow is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the last game i stuck 5 people. finally getting my k/d up from .34 to .46...25k straight kills until i'm at 1.0
laugh.gif

the cross bow is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the last game i stuck 5 people. finally getting my k/d up from .34 to .46...25k straight kills until i'm at 1.0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by imthekang

I havent purchased the game yet but i wanted to ask yall.....how is the spawning? is it more like COD4MW or MW2?
Other than that its arguably the best COD to date.
eek.gif
grin.gif

Did you play CoD4? 

Back
Top Bottom