XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by imthekang

I havent purchased the game yet but i wanted to ask yall.....how is the spawning? is it more like COD4MW or MW2?
Other than that its arguably the best COD to date.
eek.gif
grin.gif

Did you play CoD4? 

I can't play anything other than TDM.

Just got my AK47 though, not sure if I should stick with AK47u or just the regular AK.

Anyone NOT going to prestige? I know I'm not, no point.

I can't play anything other than TDM.

Just got my AK47 though, not sure if I should stick with AK47u or just the regular AK.

Anyone NOT going to prestige? I know I'm not, no point.

How someone go 2-30 on my team on Nuketown.,,,,TWO times.

Lost 5 straight and I'm the only one going positive, @%@%.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I hate that +%@!
30t6p3b.gif
one reason I hate running solo. I do work and get 20-9, and this bamma and his split screen partner in crime go 3-24 and 6-22
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I hate that +%@!
30t6p3b.gif
one reason I hate running solo. I do work and get 20-9, and this bamma and his split screen partner in crime go 3-24 and 6-22
indifferent.gif

This game won't be good if you thought MW2 was a fun and exciting because you were raping kids with your killstreaks. This game actually requires you to earn the killstreaks thus making it harder to get the chopper gunner/gunship/dogs.. To me this game is right up there with CoD4 and better than WaW and MW2. But anything was better than MW2 that game was so easy to get killstreaks and go 40-2 in every game you play by simply getting the predator missle and that getting you the rest of your killstreaks.

Anybody else use ghost pro, warlord pro, and ninja pro?

I personally think besides scavenger and sleight of hand, the other perks are meh..

Back
Top Bottom