XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I hate the fact that once I die for the first time in a match, I'm good for another 2-3 deaths straight just from the bad respawns and dudes behind me.
indifferent.gif

...and I STILL cannot get a game with the people I usually play with. I've been forced to play solo at times and I lost like 5 straight games cause of other people.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

my KD is crap, but it's always been like that.
I usually die a lot but I rack up kills too, I run out like Rambo with no regard for life lol

Couldn't have said it better myself, I average like 20 something kills a game and like 16 deaths, but i'm starting to realize the only reason I die so much is cause I know how to put myself near the enemy

Originally Posted by omgitswes

my KD is crap, but it's always been like that.
I usually die a lot but I rack up kills too, I run out like Rambo with no regard for life lol

Couldn't have said it better myself, I average like 20 something kills a game and like 16 deaths, but i'm starting to realize the only reason I die so much is cause I know how to put myself near the enemy

I've been using the galil with the suppressor and extended mag and it's pretty dope. I also just started using the AUG with the suppressor and that's not too bad.

Add me so we can play
smile.gif
GT MaryTylerClayMo

I've been using the galil with the suppressor and extended mag and it's pretty dope. I also just started using the AUG with the suppressor and that's not too bad.

Add me so we can play
smile.gif
GT MaryTylerClayMo

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Okay so i figured out a good campin spot on the first zombie map.
-You open the top right door at the "Lobby" and go all the way around till you get to the "Stage."
-open the door next to the "Stage" and youre in between the "Stage" and the "Alley" you should be in the room with the "?"
-go down the stairs and DONT open the cage door.
-place once person at the window and have the other 3 shooting up the stairs.
-the 3 shooting up the stairs should try to get LMGs, Rayguns, and the most important Thunder gun.
-towards the end of some rounds try to have a crawling zombie at the window so you can try and upgrade guns and buy perks

i got to lvl 20 doin this with some friends

Quality +@!%#!@ Post. 
smokin.gif
same thing with the pentagon map.

make it to wave 5 or 6 have one zombie crawling.

open the door next to the elevator, open the elevator  and head down to the war room.

in the war room next to the teleporter open the elevator door head down and find the power switch.

when you find the switch head back up and on the top level of the war room there are switches that lower the defcon security.

but remember while doing this do not kill the zombie that is crawling on the floor

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Okay so i figured out a good campin spot on the first zombie map.
-You open the top right door at the "Lobby" and go all the way around till you get to the "Stage."
-open the door next to the "Stage" and youre in between the "Stage" and the "Alley" you should be in the room with the "?"
-go down the stairs and DONT open the cage door.
-place once person at the window and have the other 3 shooting up the stairs.
-the 3 shooting up the stairs should try to get LMGs, Rayguns, and the most important Thunder gun.
-towards the end of some rounds try to have a crawling zombie at the window so you can try and upgrade guns and buy perks

i got to lvl 20 doin this with some friends

Quality +@!%#!@ Post. 
smokin.gif
same thing with the pentagon map.

make it to wave 5 or 6 have one zombie crawling.

open the door next to the elevator, open the elevator  and head down to the war room.

in the war room next to the teleporter open the elevator door head down and find the power switch.

when you find the switch head back up and on the top level of the war room there are switches that lower the defcon security.

but remember while doing this do not kill the zombie that is crawling on the floor

I havent purchased the game yet but i wanted to ask yall.....how is the spawning? is it more like COD4MW or MW2?

I havent purchased the game yet but i wanted to ask yall.....how is the spawning? is it more like COD4MW or MW2?

Originally Posted by imthekang

Spawning is basically the only serious problem with the game in my mind. The spawns are really sensitive and will flip on you extremely easily causing some BS deaths.

Treyarch said they'd adjust it, so hopefully they keep their word...

Other than that its arguably the best COD to date.

Spawning is basically the only serious problem with the game in my mind. The spawns are really sensitive and will flip on you extremely easily causing some BS deaths.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

when your playing small maps like nuketown & the shooting gallery one with the moving dummy targets, its almost flipping constantly, especially when you've got a good team thats trying to spawn trap but pushing way too far into the spawn

when your playing small maps like nuketown & the shooting gallery one with the moving dummy targets, its almost flipping constantly, especially when you've got a good team thats trying to spawn trap but pushing way too far into the spawn

lol just searched for a match and got put into a theater lobby with random people.
got put in a random custom game lobby some other time.

lol just searched for a match and got put into a theater lobby with random people.
got put in a random custom game lobby some other time.

Only other problem other than the spawning is how long it takes to find a freakin lobby. It doesn't matter what you're playing, it'll take mad long.

Or maybe that's just me.

Only other problem other than the spawning is how long it takes to find a freakin lobby. It doesn't matter what you're playing, it'll take mad long.

Or maybe that's just me.

My favorite gun right now is the MP5K or the Spectre, both with extended mags. 
pimp.gif

Oh and that classified Stoner63 is
eek.gif

K/D is like a 1.44 right now, but it's steadily rising. It'll mos def go up once the patch to put back louder footsteps is released, so i can start sound whoring again.
this

i cant hear non of the enemies footsteps and non of them running with ninja. i hear nothing but my teammates and myself running around. i just got to follow the gun sounds

My favorite gun right now is the MP5K or the Spectre, both with extended mags. 
pimp.gif

Oh and that classified Stoner63 is
eek.gif

K/D is like a 1.44 right now, but it's steadily rising. It'll mos def go up once the patch to put back louder footsteps is released, so i can start sound whoring again.
this

i cant hear non of the enemies footsteps and non of them running with ninja. i hear nothing but my teammates and myself running around. i just got to follow the gun sounds

Back
Top Bottom