XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

AUG 
eek.gif
this is the gun boys
This.. I've used this gun and so far it's has the highest K/D against any other weapon I've used. I wanna try out that commando though.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Joe remember when that dude came out on XBL son
roll.gif

but that was you biffy lube
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I remember that day exactly. A bunch of NTers including us were playing TDM on Quarry (MW2). The things you said Biff
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The SOLO player campaign is actually kinda dope

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Joe remember when that dude came out on XBL son
roll.gif

but that was you biffy lube
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I remember that day exactly. A bunch of NTers including us were playing TDM on Quarry (MW2). The things you said Biff
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The SOLO player campaign is actually kinda dope

^

Have to say, pretty much all the guns are balanced in black ops. But then again, I need to give my galil some credit
pimp.gif

^

Have to say, pretty much all the guns are balanced in black ops. But then again, I need to give my galil some credit
pimp.gif

I can't mess with the galil. I don't even like the commando now that I've played a few games with it. AK74U, AK74, G11, MPL> all

I can't mess with the galil. I don't even like the commando now that I've played a few games with it. AK74U, AK74, G11, MPL> all

ak74u is beast with the grip, lately I've been using the AUG w/Red Dot Sight my perks are Scavenger,Sleight of Hand Pro,Marathon

ak74u is beast with the grip, lately I've been using the AUG w/Red Dot Sight my perks are Scavenger,Sleight of Hand Pro,Marathon

My kd 1.90. Would be higher but i be on my max payne +!+% diving through doors and keep getting bodied....and dying cuz i dived off a cliff that was too high.

I hate that damn RC car

My kd 1.90. Would be higher but i be on my max payne +!+% diving through doors and keep getting bodied....and dying cuz i dived off a cliff that was too high.

I hate that damn RC car

Back
Top Bottom