XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Joe remember when that dude came out on XBL son
roll.gif

but that was you biffy lube
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They really snubbed the Kiapris on this game. For it to be the classified SMG it has the smallest mags in the world, even WITH extended mags. Takes me almost a whole mag to kill someone.

They really snubbed the Kiapris on this game. For it to be the classified SMG it has the smallest mags in the world, even WITH extended mags. Takes me almost a whole mag to kill someone.

Nuke town is great when playing Pure Team Deathmach. Played that mode for the first time today and it was the first time this week I voted for it multiple times in a row. Had to rage quit out of a regular team death match on nuke town yesterday because I would spawn and drop again immediately.

Nuke town is great when playing Pure Team Deathmach. Played that mode for the first time today and it was the first time this week I voted for it multiple times in a row. Had to rage quit out of a regular team death match on nuke town yesterday because I would spawn and drop again immediately.

how do I show you guys the emblem I made? Im shouting out niketalk on it..
and how do yall feel about prestige? Working on weapons and perks is not as easy as mw2..

and how do yall feel about prestige? Working on weapons and perks is not as easy as mw2..

Originally Posted by StonedFace

You could either take a pic with your game or go into Theather mode and upload a pic from your gun.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

You could either take a pic with your game or go into Theather mode and upload a pic from your gun.

Now that I've unlocked all the SMG's and Assault Rifles I'm kinda bored with this game.... I wish they still had the callsigns and emblems like MW2 cause it was fun trying to unlock those. This is a great game but it's just missing some things in my opinion.

Now that I've unlocked all the SMG's and Assault Rifles I'm kinda bored with this game.... I wish they still had the callsigns and emblems like MW2 cause it was fun trying to unlock those. This is a great game but it's just missing some things in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

AUG 
eek.gif
this is the gun boys
This.. I've used this gun and so far it's has the highest K/D against any other weapon I've used. I wanna try out that commando though.

Back
Top Bottom