XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Nuketown is okay. Just really gets annoying when im playing it for a third time in a row dealing with the same old 'chuck a nade and hope for the best' type players. Just dashboarded because these people just voted to play it a fourth time in a row, unbelievable.

GT : JusCallMeJESUS
KD : ~2.35 TDM

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Guess I'm the only one that enjoys nuketown

I don't have a problem with it at all. I like it. 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i go ham in Nuketown [/color]
pimp.gif
i havent played with you guys yet
pimp.gif
tomorrow hopefully?

is anybody else having problems after matches end? like when a match ends on certain maps, the disc is unreadable message pops up and spits me out to the dashboard?? anyone else have this happen or know of somebody that its doing the same thing to?

is anybody else having problems after matches end? like when a match ends on certain maps, the disc is unreadable message pops up and spits me out to the dashboard?? anyone else have this happen or know of somebody that its doing the same thing to?

I hate losing close games only to see the two random people on my team are like 2-15 and 1-16 in TDM.
indifferent.gif

I can't stand not being able to play with my regular 6.

I hate losing close games only to see the two random people on my team are like 2-15 and 1-16 in TDM.
indifferent.gif

I can't stand not being able to play with my regular 6.

im so fn pissed off right now, last 2 days i try to go home and play the game and i just sit in the lobby for 1-2 hrs and nothing happens "waiting for 5 more players" any recommendations? ive restarted my xbox a million times ive re configured my network i have full bars made shur my locale sd US and still nothing

im so fn pissed off right now, last 2 days i try to go home and play the game and i just sit in the lobby for 1-2 hrs and nothing happens "waiting for 5 more players" any recommendations? ive restarted my xbox a million times ive re configured my network i have full bars made shur my locale sd US and still nothing

It's too funny when you control the RC-XD and you spot someone and they try shooting at you then they start to run away then they give up cause it's hopeless 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

It's too funny when you control the RC-XD and you spot someone and they try shooting at you then they start to run away then they give up cause it's hopeless 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

My girl surprised me with this game the other day. If MW2 was a 10, this game is a 7. This game is WAY too slow paced, old weapons, and unlock system is foolish.

My girl surprised me with this game the other day. If MW2 was a 10, this game is a 7. This game is WAY too slow paced, old weapons, and unlock system is foolish.

K/D up to 1.68 from 1.3 earlier today
pimp.gif

Ninja pro is pretty ridiculous, cant hear ANYthing. also, hardened pro is probably the most useful perk ever.

K/D up to 1.68 from 1.3 earlier today
pimp.gif

Ninja pro is pretty ridiculous, cant hear ANYthing. also, hardened pro is probably the most useful perk ever.

Back
Top Bottom