XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

since the game came out ive played nuketown at least 4 times in a row, everyday, i dont understand, when rust would come up in mw2, everyone would complain and cry about skipping it, people instantly vote for nuketown -__-

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

since the game came out ive played nuketown at least 4 times in a row, everyday, i dont understand, when rust would come up in mw2, everyone would complain and cry about skipping it, people instantly vote for nuketown -__-

Nuketown is
pimp.gif
if your squad is good
laugh.gif

RC cars are so vastly overrated, you know you can shoot them right... ?

valkaryie (sp?) rockets are prob the worst kill streak. %+*# is terrible.

Attack dogs is too high at 11, you can just shoot them.

Nuketown is
pimp.gif
if your squad is good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Nuketown is
pimp.gif
if your squad is good
laugh.gif

Y'all getting on later? I'll be on around 8 or so

Originally Posted by air max 87

Nuketown is
pimp.gif
if your squad is good
laugh.gif

Y'all getting on later? I'll be on around 8 or so

Not finding games is starting to piss me off. We just chill in the finding game lobby and then redo it again when we get backed out.

Not finding games is starting to piss me off. We just chill in the finding game lobby and then redo it again when we get backed out.

Ya'll really complaining about RC Cars?

I've died ONCE from one, they are rather easy to shoot at. If you hear the RC car around you....just chill for a sec and find some high ground if your aim isn't good, or stay put behind something and watch it drive by.

Ya'll really complaining about RC Cars?

I've died ONCE from one, they are rather easy to shoot at. If you hear the RC car around you....just chill for a sec and find some high ground if your aim isn't good, or stay put behind something and watch it drive by.

Nuketown on Demolition =
pimp.gif
. That's where I got my first 100+ kill game.
Nuketown isn't one big clusterf$*k like Rust was. It's also funner to play because there's no more Explosives + Danger Close.

Nuketown on Demolition =
pimp.gif
. That's where I got my first 100+ kill game.
Nuketown isn't one big clusterf$*k like Rust was. It's also funner to play because there's no more Explosives + Danger Close.

Rust was dope cause the people couldn't get their kill streaks by camping.
laugh.gif
I loved using the RPG on Rust.

Nuketown is just dumb cause everyone is posted at their respective sides, boring as %#*$.

Rust was dope cause the people couldn't get their kill streaks by camping.
laugh.gif
I loved using the RPG on Rust.

Nuketown is just dumb cause everyone is posted at their respective sides, boring as %#*$.

today was the second time i played on nuketown it's the only map t.he never gets selected

today was the second time i played on nuketown it's the only map t.he never gets selected

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Anybody got tips for Zombies??

Highest level I made it to is 11. Smh.

theres no camping, you have to run around and keep the zombies behind you. it really depends on what guns you can get at the beginning.

i got to lvl 19 and didnt get to upgrade from all the traps and turrets you pay for

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Anybody got tips for Zombies??

Highest level I made it to is 11. Smh.

theres no camping, you have to run around and keep the zombies behind you. it really depends on what guns you can get at the beginning.

i got to lvl 19 and didnt get to upgrade from all the traps and turrets you pay for

Back
Top Bottom