XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

They really need to make the RC car a higher killstreak. At least 6, maybe even 5. %*$* is annoying hearing "Hostile RC car spotted" every 12 seconds.
30t6p3b.gif
I agree I think it should've been 5 since it is similar to the Predator Missile and that took 5 if i'm not mistaken
man I be finding %!%+ to stand on top of
laugh.gif
Same, I find the first ladder and go up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Carver

They really need to make the RC car a higher killstreak. At least 6, maybe even 5. %*$* is annoying hearing "Hostile RC car spotted" every 12 seconds.
30t6p3b.gif
I agree I think it should've been 5 since it is similar to the Predator Missile and that took 5 if i'm not mistaken
man I be finding %!%+ to stand on top of
laugh.gif
Same, I find the first ladder and go up
laugh.gif

Nuketown is only fun if you play local multi with friends. Other than that...no good.

Nuketown is only fun if you play local multi with friends. Other than that...no good.

30t6p3b.gif

QFT. @#$# is ridiculous 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

QFT. @#$# is ridiculous 
30t6p3b.gif

Unlocked the AWP last night
pimp.gif

Even without quickscoping sniping is still fun, almost all kills are one shot.

Also, the CZ75 with full auto is ridiculous and claymores are doo doo in this game

Unlocked the AWP last night
pimp.gif

Even without quickscoping sniping is still fun, almost all kills are one shot.

Also, the CZ75 with full auto is ridiculous and claymores are doo doo in this game

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

30t6p3b.gif

QFT. @#$# is ridiculous 
30t6p3b.gif

At first, i thought it'd a good thing because that means less Spy planes, but yesterday i saw my killstreak deaths. The second one was 17 by the Attack helicopter, and the most was 120 deaths by the RC
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

30t6p3b.gif

QFT. @#$# is ridiculous 
30t6p3b.gif

At first, i thought it'd a good thing because that means less Spy planes, but yesterday i saw my killstreak deaths. The second one was 17 by the Attack helicopter, and the most was 120 deaths by the RC
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

since the game came out ive played nuketown at least 4 times in a row, everyday, i dont understand, when rust would come up in mw2, everyone would complain and cry about skipping it, people instantly vote for nuketown -__-

Back
Top Bottom