XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

The spawn system in this game is like this because the maps are way smaller than in Modern Warfare 2. They might be able to fix it, but not by much. Ultimately, the best thing they could do for spawns is to make teams a player shorter.

i am a High Flyer in this game...i LOVE diving thru windows with the dolphin move...i play like Rambo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by its Labrev

K/D means nothing really. 
grin.gif

This.Leaderboards are messed up for kills and death so dont wory about leaderboards.

you trolls.. your real k/d is on your player card.. press player card and slide to the right one and youll see your real k/d...
grin.gif
 me and my friends been wreckin kids on this game haha when nuketown comes we vote that @%% till everyone quits and we gotta make a new lobby
roll.gif

grin.gif

This.Leaderboards are messed up for kills and death so dont wory about leaderboards.

you trolls.. your real k/d is on your player card.. press player card and slide to the right one and youll see your real k/d...
grin.gif
 me and my friends been wreckin kids on this game haha when nuketown comes we vote that @%% till everyone quits and we gotta make a new lobby
roll.gif

I hate the fact that they included the overall leaderboards again. It's only a matter of time before the leaderboards get glitched and hacked into and you'll start seeing people with 34547346754673267346732 kills in no time. They should've just had the friends leaderboards.

I hate the fact that they included the overall leaderboards again. It's only a matter of time before the leaderboards get glitched and hacked into and you'll start seeing people with 34547346754673267346732 kills in no time. They should've just had the friends leaderboards.

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

grin.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
This. The real k/d is in your player card. K/D ratios may not mean much but it helps you get a feel for how good someone might actually be.

grin.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
This. The real k/d is in your player card. K/D ratios may not mean much but it helps you get a feel for how good someone might actually be.

grin.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I know how to look at my kd. Theleaderboards are messed up not the kd in your player card. My k/d is 1.80 should be much higher but I screw around in games sometimes.

grin.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I know how to look at my kd. Theleaderboards are messed up not the kd in your player card. My k/d is 1.80 should be much higher but I screw around in games sometimes.

They really need to make the RC car a higher killstreak. At least 6, maybe even 5. %*$* is annoying hearing "Hostile RC car spotted" every 12 seconds.
30t6p3b.gif

They really need to make the RC car a higher killstreak. At least 6, maybe even 5. %*$* is annoying hearing "Hostile RC car spotted" every 12 seconds.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

30t6p3b.gif
I agree I think it should've been 5 since it is similar to the Predator Missile and that took 5 if i'm not mistaken

30t6p3b.gif
I agree I think it should've been 5 since it is similar to the Predator Missile and that took 5 if i'm not mistaken

hit me up if you want my copy for near retail. Played for about 40 minutes. Not for me.

Edit: was thinking $52 shipped priority.

hit me up if you want my copy for near retail. Played for about 40 minutes. Not for me.

Edit: was thinking $52 shipped priority.

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif

man I be finding %!%+ to stand on top of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif

man I be finding %!%+ to stand on top of
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom