XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

not gonna lie i got a good chuckle when i first saw "mistakes were made" on the killfeed 
laugh.gif

Okay so i figured out a good campin spot on the first zombie map.
-You open the top right door at the "Lobby" and go all the way around till you get to the "Stage."
-open the door next to the "Stage" and youre in between the "Stage" and the "Alley" you should be in the room with the "?"
-go down the stairs and DONT open the cage door.
-place once person at the window and have the other 3 shooting up the stairs.
-the 3 shooting up the stairs should try to get LMGs, Rayguns, and the most important Thunder gun.
-towards the end of some rounds try to have a crawling zombie at the window so you can try and upgrade guns and buy perks

i got to lvl 20 doin this with some friends

-You open the top right door at the "Lobby" and go all the way around till you get to the "Stage."
-open the door next to the "Stage" and youre in between the "Stage" and the "Alley" you should be in the room with the "?"
-the 3 shooting up the stairs should try to get LMGs, Rayguns, and the most important Thunder gun.
-towards the end of some rounds try to have a crawling zombie at the window so you can try and upgrade guns and buy perks

I'll be on around 2:30 or so. Falcons don't play today so I'll be on for the majority of the afternoon

I'll be on around 2:30 or so. Falcons don't play today so I'll be on for the majority of the afternoon

Loving this so far, only bad thing so far is we usually run about 6 in a party and it takes forever to find a game.
Took a while to get a gun that I actually like. Using FAMAS now with reflex sight and silencer.
All of my guns have a silencer, I like creeping up on people.

Can't wait till finals are over so I can put more time into this.

Loving this so far, only bad thing so far is we usually run about 6 in a party and it takes forever to find a game.
Took a while to get a gun that I actually like. Using FAMAS now with reflex sight and silencer.
All of my guns have a silencer, I like creeping up on people.

Can't wait till finals are over so I can put more time into this.

The crossbow is the funnest weapon to use. I hit this dude in the head while he was running through the courtyard on Hanoi
roll.gif

The crossbow is the funnest weapon to use. I hit this dude in the head while he was running through the courtyard on Hanoi
roll.gif

My favorite gun right now is the MP5K or the Spectre, both with extended mags. 
pimp.gif

Oh and that classified Stoner63 is
eek.gif

K/D is like a 1.44 right now, but it's steadily rising. It'll mos def go up once the patch to put back louder footsteps is released, so i can start sound whoring again.

My favorite gun right now is the MP5K or the Spectre, both with extended mags. 
pimp.gif

Oh and that classified Stoner63 is
eek.gif

K/D is like a 1.44 right now, but it's steadily rising. It'll mos def go up once the patch to put back louder footsteps is released, so i can start sound whoring again.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Quality +@!%#!@ Post. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Quality +@!%#!@ Post. 
smokin.gif

my KD is crap, but it's always been like that.
I usually die a lot but I rack up kills too, I run out like Rambo with no regard for life lol

my KD is crap, but it's always been like that.
I usually die a lot but I rack up kills too, I run out like Rambo with no regard for life lol

I hate the fact that once I die for the first time in a match, I'm good for another 2-3 deaths straight just from the bad respawns and dudes behind me.
indifferent.gif

...and I STILL cannot get a game with the people I usually play with. I've been forced to play solo at times and I lost like 5 straight games cause of other people.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom