XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Also add me, I want to start playing with NT fam. I'm usually a lone gunner that doesn't run with a mic, but when I have a team, I'm money when it comes to assistance, call outs, and defends.

forgot what my K/D is (shouldn't matter cause I usually play domination, ground war, CTF) but it I believe it's 1.30+. Could be wrong though cause I was getting dusted last night. My game was completely off
30t6p3b.gif

GT: CMDR Kutyacokof

-The Juice

The killstreaks I use are..

Spy Plane
Blackbird(G.O.A.T)
The Last one is either Chopper Gunner or the Care Package

The killstreaks I use are..

Spy Plane
Blackbird(G.O.A.T)
The Last one is either Chopper Gunner or the Care Package

I do what I have to, to get the W.

RC
Counter
Sam Turret

or

Spy Plane
Counter
Napalm Strike

I do what I have to, to get the W.

RC
Counter
Sam Turret

or

Spy Plane
Counter
Napalm Strike

I usually run the Spy plane, CP, and CG. Im about to switch it to the Counter SP and Blackbird. That counter sp really throws the team off balance and is very underrated.

I usually run the Spy plane, CP, and CG. Im about to switch it to the Counter SP and Blackbird. That counter sp really throws the team off balance and is very underrated.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Counter SP is definitely underrated I should use it more often. I think people don't use it because they think it doesn't benefit them from using it.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Counter SP is definitely underrated I should use it more often. I think people don't use it because they think it doesn't benefit them from using it.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

Anybody else use ghost pro, warlord pro, and ninja pro?

I personally think besides scavenger and sleight of hand, the other perks are meh..
I use ghost pro since Spy Planes are up like every minute.. I have been using ninja and will most likely swap it with hacker. I wouldn't say scavenger and sleight of hand are the most useful because all of them are except probably the hold your breath one whatever it's called
True. I agree with your last statement, and scout pro is just switching weapons faster.. lol

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

Anybody else use ghost pro, warlord pro, and ninja pro?

I personally think besides scavenger and sleight of hand, the other perks are meh..
I use ghost pro since Spy Planes are up like every minute.. I have been using ninja and will most likely swap it with hacker. I wouldn't say scavenger and sleight of hand are the most useful because all of them are except probably the hold your breath one whatever it's called
True. I agree with your last statement, and scout pro is just switching weapons faster.. lol

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by hieu23

so is this game good or not? I've been hearing mixed reviews...
No one would answer me, but from reading reviews it's the same crappy formula used by COD:MW and COD:MW2.  Easy pass for me.
dudes be hullin in this thread....we just want to know if the game is worth it or not smh

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by hieu23

so is this game good or not? I've been hearing mixed reviews...
No one would answer me, but from reading reviews it's the same crappy formula used by COD:MW and COD:MW2.  Easy pass for me.
dudes be hullin in this thread....we just want to know if the game is worth it or not smh

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by bjamez20

the cross bow is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the last game i stuck 5 people. finally getting my k/d up from .34 to .46...25k straight kills until i'm at 1.0
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Atleast ur having fun tho. 
pimp.gif
25k as in 25,000?
eek.gif

Right now im using
Spy Plane
Napalm
Attack heli

I probably won't change anything other than maybe the attack heli to blackbird

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by bjamez20

the cross bow is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the last game i stuck 5 people. finally getting my k/d up from .34 to .46...25k straight kills until i'm at 1.0
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Atleast ur having fun tho. 
pimp.gif
25k as in 25,000?
eek.gif

Right now im using
Spy Plane
Napalm
Attack heli

I probably won't change anything other than maybe the attack heli to blackbird

Enemy team ALL had RC-XD equiped....on Firing Range.......had to rage quit 
30t6p3b.gif

Trying out new guns/classes. Switching up from what I normally do, not going so well.

-The Juice

Enemy team ALL had RC-XD equiped....on Firing Range.......had to rage quit 
30t6p3b.gif

Trying out new guns/classes. Switching up from what I normally do, not going so well.

-The Juice

for my kill streaks i have:
spy plane
napalm strike
attack chopper

always makes me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when after a game, people on the opposite team go "why the f#@# do you shoot down our spy planes and counter spy planes " , love shooting down choppers, spy planes, etc.

for my kill streaks i have:
spy plane
napalm strike
attack chopper

always makes me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when after a game, people on the opposite team go "why the f#@# do you shoot down our spy planes and counter spy planes " , love shooting down choppers, spy planes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom