XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Gun Game is PISSING me off. I'll have someone in my sights and someone will come up behind me and merc me. There's not that many people in the match.

Treyarch maps suck.

Oh and I can't snipe to save my life.

Gun Game is PISSING me off. I'll have someone in my sights and someone will come up behind me and merc me. There's not that many people in the match.

Treyarch maps suck.

Oh and I can't snipe to save my life.

Originally Posted by hieu23

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

so is this game good or not? I've been hearing mixed reviews...
No one would answer me, but from reading reviews it's the same crappy formula used by COD:MW and COD:MW2.  Easy pass for me.
dudes be hullin in this thread....we just want to know if the game is worth it or not smh
personally my favorite of all time was cod4. if you played/grew tried of modern warfare 2, this will keep you busy. 
for me the pace is a lot slower. spawning can use some work. judging from what ive tried, it seems like the maps dont provide enough opportunity/places to use sniper rifles. 

as for the good parts, i definitely like the currency system to buy your stuff, but its semi pointless that you have to rank up to be able to buy it instead of actually having it. the assault rifles seem balanced for the most part (i used the ak-47 or aug the most, but the fal and m14 are pretty fun to use). killstreaks are earned, not built upon previously used killstreaks like in mw2. no danger close or one man army. no nuke. zombies lol. 

aside from my little blurb, i say if youre on the fence about it borrow it first if thats possible. personally id recommend it because of the new game modes and currency system.  

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

so is this game good or not? I've been hearing mixed reviews...
No one would answer me, but from reading reviews it's the same crappy formula used by COD:MW and COD:MW2.  Easy pass for me.
dudes be hullin in this thread....we just want to know if the game is worth it or not smh
personally my favorite of all time was cod4. if you played/grew tried of modern warfare 2, this will keep you busy. 
for me the pace is a lot slower. spawning can use some work. judging from what ive tried, it seems like the maps dont provide enough opportunity/places to use sniper rifles. 

as for the good parts, i definitely like the currency system to buy your stuff, but its semi pointless that you have to rank up to be able to buy it instead of actually having it. the assault rifles seem balanced for the most part (i used the ak-47 or aug the most, but the fal and m14 are pretty fun to use). killstreaks are earned, not built upon previously used killstreaks like in mw2. no danger close or one man army. no nuke. zombies lol. 

aside from my little blurb, i say if youre on the fence about it borrow it first if thats possible. personally id recommend it because of the new game modes and currency system.  

tips for anyone lvl 14 and above.

Famas-Red dot sight- aim for the feet/thighs/crotch nohomo...the recoil, once hit makes it a body shot because it flinches up ^
Target on Missile-launcher for 2nd wep only used on spy planes- less deaths, everyone fiends off this
Decoy- can't target the spy plane? throw one of these, lay flat on the floor and wait for someone to look for the decoy and kill them; also confuses enemies if your camping
Claymore-camping necessity
Semtex- always throw these after holding the trigger down for at least 3seconds, they'll explode immediately

Perks-marathon(the other ones are all +%+!)/ the hardline pro, and the other one that causes less flinching

Kill streaks i'm using is spy plane/chopper gunner/attack dogs; but i used before this spyplane/napalm/helicopter...once you get a spy plane, use a napalm to cut them off from running to a certain place in the map and then put the helicopter right ontop of them(north of napalm)....i also ran with spyplane/helicopter/chopper gunner. I only TDM×16 domination/tdm

Hit me up if y'all need help, i'm pretty good at this game, now. 1.77, would be higher if my little/big bros didn't suck so much.

tips for anyone lvl 14 and above.

Famas-Red dot sight- aim for the feet/thighs/crotch nohomo...the recoil, once hit makes it a body shot because it flinches up ^
Target on Missile-launcher for 2nd wep only used on spy planes- less deaths, everyone fiends off this
Decoy- can't target the spy plane? throw one of these, lay flat on the floor and wait for someone to look for the decoy and kill them; also confuses enemies if your camping
Claymore-camping necessity
Semtex- always throw these after holding the trigger down for at least 3seconds, they'll explode immediately

Perks-marathon(the other ones are all +%+!)/ the hardline pro, and the other one that causes less flinching

Kill streaks i'm using is spy plane/chopper gunner/attack dogs; but i used before this spyplane/napalm/helicopter...once you get a spy plane, use a napalm to cut them off from running to a certain place in the map and then put the helicopter right ontop of them(north of napalm)....i also ran with spyplane/helicopter/chopper gunner. I only TDM×16 domination/tdm

Hit me up if y'all need help, i'm pretty good at this game, now. 1.77, would be higher if my little/big bros didn't suck so much.

Back
Top Bottom