XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Thats it, I'm done with this game.

Dudes bullets just went up stairs, and then curved a little to the right to hit me. Zombies is the only thing this game has to offer.
wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif

Dudes bullets just went up stairs, and then curved a little to the right to hit me. Zombies is the only thing this game has to offer.
wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif
Not going to lie. Bullets do follow you in this game and the hit detection is terrible. A patch will fix that tho. 
Servers just need to be updated.

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif
Not going to lie. Bullets do follow you in this game and the hit detection is terrible. A patch will fix that tho. 

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, I'm not going to say I'm the greatest at COD. I had about a 1.00 KDR in MW2 and was like a 4th prestige. I was happy with that KDR. IDK what mine is in this game. A little under 1.0 right now I Think... but bullets climbed stairs and then curved to kill me.

Bullets curved in MW2 all the time, but climbing stairs.....
30t6p3b.gif

IDK how I feel about this game. The maps suck too. I was hyping this game like crazy too....

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, I'm not going to say I'm the greatest at COD. I had about a 1.00 KDR in MW2 and was like a 4th prestige. I was happy with that KDR. IDK what mine is in this game. A little under 1.0 right now I Think... but bullets climbed stairs and then curved to kill me.

Bullets curved in MW2 all the time, but climbing stairs.....
30t6p3b.gif

IDK how I feel about this game. The maps suck too. I was hyping this game like crazy too....

The bullets aren't following you, its the connection of the players you're playing with. I hate these servers, but other than that I love this game.

The bullets aren't following you, its the connection of the players you're playing with. I hate these servers, but other than that I love this game.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif
im tired of these bum %%@ servers. ill try to be playing with some friends and sometimes we dont end up in the same game. like ill try and play domination and i get put into combat room or w/e...its mad laggy...in game ill be getting shot at and be completely around the corner after getting shot then die. i enjoy the game at times but there are just some things they need to +#@%*+% update.

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif
im tired of these bum %%@ servers. ill try to be playing with some friends and sometimes we dont end up in the same game. like ill try and play domination and i get put into combat room or w/e...its mad laggy...in game ill be getting shot at and be completely around the corner after getting shot then die. i enjoy the game at times but there are just some things they need to +#@%*+% update.

Originally Posted by quiickz

You can call it whatever you want, but I put WELL over 100 hours into MW2 and that never happened.

Treyarch takes whatever Infinity Ward does and runs with it. Lets be honest, this game like MW 2.5 IMHO. Once again this is coming from someone who said this was going to be the best COD yet. World at War is what got me hooked on COD and I still think World at War was a great game, but they stole a lot from MW1 and this stole a lot from MW2...

I am disapointed....

Originally Posted by quiickz

You can call it whatever you want, but I put WELL over 100 hours into MW2 and that never happened.

Treyarch takes whatever Infinity Ward does and runs with it. Lets be honest, this game like MW 2.5 IMHO. Once again this is coming from someone who said this was going to be the best COD yet. World at War is what got me hooked on COD and I still think World at War was a great game, but they stole a lot from MW1 and this stole a lot from MW2...

I am disapointed....

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif
This.

I have a strong feeling that this game will DRASTICALLY change once this server nonsense changes. Also the spawning is SO attrocious. Check this video out, it sums up the spawning so perfect

seriously watch this video and check out how bad the spawning is. I was 8-0 on Summit, and then the spawns flipped on me...ended the game 15-15
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was stuck in that loop that the video above was talking about

-The Juice

wth..are you serious?
laugh.gif
This.

I have a strong feeling that this game will DRASTICALLY change once this server nonsense changes. Also the spawning is SO attrocious. Check this video out, it sums up the spawning so perfect

seriously watch this video and check out how bad the spawning is. I was 8-0 on Summit, and then the spawns flipped on me...ended the game 15-15
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was stuck in that loop that the video above was talking about

-The Juice

That's the one major flaw i've seen in this game so far.. I don't think i've ever seen bullets following people
laugh.gif
maybe I need to play more heh.. The spawns are *** thats the only way to sum it up

That's the one major flaw i've seen in this game so far.. I don't think i've ever seen bullets following people
laugh.gif
maybe I need to play more heh.. The spawns are *** thats the only way to sum it up

The games not as bad as what I said, but damn its frustrating.

At times I'll sit in the lobby for 10 mins looking for a match, it's unreal.

eek.gif
 wowzers! I've never really ever had that problem unless I had a big party.. are you playing something other than Team Deathmatch because that's what I mainly play and i've never had to sit longer than 30 seconds to find a game

Back
Top Bottom