XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The games not as bad as what I said, but damn its frustrating.

At times I'll sit in the lobby for 10 mins looking for a match, it's unreal.
eek.gif
 wowzers! I've never really ever had that problem unless I had a big party.. are you playing something other than Team Deathmatch because that's what I mainly play and i've never had to sit longer than 30 seconds to find a game

^ very good video....exactly why im not buying this game until they fix the spawning.....i deal with the same stuff on MW2...

^ very good video....exactly why im not buying this game until they fix the spawning.....i deal with the same stuff on MW2...

Originally Posted by Carver

eek.gif
 wowzers! I've never really ever had that problem unless I had a big party.. are you playing something other than Team Deathmatch because that's what I mainly play and i've never had to sit longer than 30 seconds to find a game

You must be blessed by the based god or something. This $+$$ has me sitting on the lobby for 5 mins to find a game solo, and we have to trade party leaders 5-10 times to find a match in a group of 6+.
30t6p3b.gif
Have us sounding like we won the damn lottery when we all get into the same game without getting d/ced
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

eek.gif

You must be blessed by the based god or something. This $+$$ has me sitting on the lobby for 5 mins to find a game solo, and we have to trade party leaders 5-10 times to find a match in a group of 6+.
30t6p3b.gif
Have us sounding like we won the damn lottery when we all get into the same game without getting d/ced
laugh.gif

28-15, 5 captures, about 5 counter planes, a death machine from care package, and we lose last minute by 2 
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

28-15, 5 captures, about 5 counter planes, a death machine from care package, and we lose last minute by 2 
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Just finished a game where me and my nemesis killed each other 19 times each...at one point we spawned in the same room 4 times in a row. The spawn system is really that bad

Just finished a game where me and my nemesis killed each other 19 times each...at one point we spawned in the same room 4 times in a row. The spawn system is really that bad

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
Ohh, How I hate losing in the last seconds of a game.. Especially when you're up 7400 to 7200 and the other team just gets 3 kills in a matter of seconds
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
Ohh, How I hate losing in the last seconds of a game.. Especially when you're up 7400 to 7200 and the other team just gets 3 kills in a matter of seconds
30t6p3b.gif

anyone else has there black ops freezing. i just bought the game today and it froze on me prob 6 times not when im playing but more on the menu screens

anyone else has there black ops freezing. i just bought the game today and it froze on me prob 6 times not when im playing but more on the menu screens

seriously watch this video and check out how bad the spawning is. I was 8-0 on Summit, and then the spawns flipped on me...ended the game 15-15
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was stuck in that loop that the video above was talking about

-The Juice
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Also
sick.gif
at how many times he was aiming behind a moving target and still killed it!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'll stick with BF:BC2
pimp.gif

seriously watch this video and check out how bad the spawning is. I was 8-0 on Summit, and then the spawns flipped on me...ended the game 15-15
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was stuck in that loop that the video above was talking about

-The Juice
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Also
sick.gif
at how many times he was aiming behind a moving target and still killed it!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'll stick with BF:BC2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Demolition on Nuketown is actually a lot of fun. Very easy when you're on defense cause all you have to do is spawn trap them As long as u don't go pass the firetruck or bus depending on what side they're on the spawn will never switch up on you.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Shake your head all u want but that's part of the game. Only teams that suck get spawn trapped so u can't blame the other team. That's really the only way to win nuketown. If u don't spawn trap them they'll spawn trap you.

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Demolition on Nuketown is actually a lot of fun. Very easy when you're on defense cause all you have to do is spawn trap them As long as u don't go pass the firetruck or bus depending on what side they're on the spawn will never switch up on you.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Shake your head all u want but that's part of the game. Only teams that suck get spawn trapped so u can't blame the other team. That's really the only way to win nuketown. If u don't spawn trap them they'll spawn trap you.

Getting tired of going 21-6 and $!!!, only to look at the bottom of my team's scoreboard to see bammas going 2-17 and 5-21. Just leave the game dude. Three of us have a better chance beating the other team than we do when having your bum *$*
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Getting tired of going 21-6 and $!!!, only to look at the bottom of my team's scoreboard to see bammas going 2-17 and 5-21. Just leave the game dude. Three of us have a better chance beating the other team than we do when having your bum *$*
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom