XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Getting tired of going 21-6 and $!!!, only to look at the bottom of my team's scoreboard to see bammas going 2-17 and 5-21. Just leave the game dude. Three of us have a better chance beating the other team than we do when having your bum *$*
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When I first started playing COD4 I was that bad and I would always quit cause I knew I was holding back the team. I don't understand how someone could go 2-20. #$*% is Gucci Mane ridiculous.

Getting tired of going 21-6 and $!!!, only to look at the bottom of my team's scoreboard to see bammas going 2-17 and 5-21. Just leave the game dude. Three of us have a better chance beating the other team than we do when having your bum *$*
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When I first started playing COD4 I was that bad and I would always quit cause I knew I was holding back the team. I don't understand how someone could go 2-20. #$*% is Gucci Mane ridiculous.

Btw anyone else have a problem hearing people you are not friends with? It always shows them as muted even though I didn't touch any of the settings I checked my family settings and their off 
eyes.gif

Btw anyone else have a problem hearing people you are not friends with? It always shows them as muted even though I didn't touch any of the settings I checked my family settings and their off 
eyes.gif

yo adobe add me if you wanna play with some good kids. we can never find a game with a full party tho.

basketball starting up tho, wont be on as much.

yo adobe add me if you wanna play with some good kids. we can never find a game with a full party tho.

basketball starting up tho, wont be on as much.

yeah we were talking about the spawns in our party yesterday. It's complete garbage
So footsteps aren't there? I have ghost and ninja on most of my classes

I have yet to play a single game on nuketown. I really want to, it just never comes up

yeah we were talking about the spawns in our party yesterday. It's complete garbage
So footsteps aren't there? I have ghost and ninja on most of my classes

I have yet to play a single game on nuketown. I really want to, it just never comes up

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 That's the exact same thing I used to do in COD4 but once I got the hang of it.. It was a wrap. I hate dudes that be going 2-18 and once had a guy go 0-21 and he was trying. His KD was like 0.28 or something that @$!@ was sad to see and he had almost a day played on his name 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 That's the exact same thing I used to do in COD4 but once I got the hang of it.. It was a wrap. I hate dudes that be going 2-18 and once had a guy go 0-21 and he was trying. His KD was like 0.28 or something that @$!@ was sad to see and he had almost a day played on his name 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Can someone tell me where you go in the menus to create your own emblem. Or do you have to unlock it at a certain level?
Hit Y I'm pretty sure it's in playercard but i'm not 100% sure 

Can someone tell me where you go in the menus to create your own emblem. Or do you have to unlock it at a certain level?
Hit Y I'm pretty sure it's in playercard but i'm not 100% sure 

go to your playercard and from there i think go to player emblem.

go to your playercard and from there i think go to player emblem.

Back
Top Bottom