XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by DUB 253

WingsofRedemption always has some good tips if anyone's interested.
I'm lad the game will take a lot more skill without that�scavenger/claymore !@%%+ class and such, but this dude is posted up the entire video.�
grin.gif

I can't wait to get my copy later after work.
what he said was all I needed to hear. MW2 pissed me off after the first couple of months I traded it back in.
Might go by and try to get a copy after class, I wont be on too much though until finals are over.
Hit me up if you catch me online though GT: Mr Wes256

Why does it feel like Christmas right now.
pimp.gif
Went to Gamestop at 11:45 and the line was insane but I got the game by 12:20 cause everyone preordered it so all you had to do was show receipt. Man this game is the !$%! right now. I'll be probably be on line for the next 18 hours so if anyone is on today add me GT: bjones808. My favorite guns so far are the Mac11 and AK74-U. Treyarch really did the SMG's some justice this game unlike IW.

Why does it feel like Christmas right now.
pimp.gif
Went to Gamestop at 11:45 and the line was insane but I got the game by 12:20 cause everyone preordered it so all you had to do was show receipt. Man this game is the !$%! right now. I'll be probably be on line for the next 18 hours so if anyone is on today add me GT: bjones808. My favorite guns so far are the Mac11 and AK74-U. Treyarch really did the SMG's some justice this game unlike IW.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

I see no logic in what you did
THIS!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WTH were you thinking son??????

Im gettin outta work in like 2 hours... copping then.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

I see no logic in what you did
THIS!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WTH were you thinking son??????

Im gettin outta work in like 2 hours... copping then.

I'm lad the game will take a lot more skill without that�scavenger/claymore !@%%+ class and such, but this dude is posted up the entire video.�
grin.gif

Yep, dude is bum
one of those down the sight players and has the right to post this video
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

Yep, dude is bum
one of those down the sight players and has the right to post this video
30t6p3b.gif

^^ add me, ill be on later tonight, if this sucks im trading it in for some $$ for kinect.

^^ add me, ill be on later tonight, if this sucks im trading it in for some $$ for kinect.

Just got back from best buy. I'll be online until 4 and back at 10:30 or so after class. GT: BIGJOE757

Just got back from best buy. I'll be online until 4 and back at 10:30 or so after class. GT: BIGJOE757

Copped last night at 12:30 from Best Buy. Ran the split screen zombie mode first with the homies. Then started with the single campaign mode. The game is ill. Graphics is on point. I can't wait to get deeper in.

Copped last night at 12:30 from Best Buy. Ran the split screen zombie mode first with the homies. Then started with the single campaign mode. The game is ill. Graphics is on point. I can't wait to get deeper in.

So, how is everyone liking it? I'm still on the fence on purchasing just yet, so I'm looking for reviews.

So, how is everyone liking it? I'm still on the fence on purchasing just yet, so I'm looking for reviews.

My girl preordered mine she went to bestbuy this morning before work, ts on my table waiting for me
smile.gif
Edit: What set ups are guys running and why(logic behind it)

My girl preordered mine she went to bestbuy this morning before work, ts on my table waiting for me
smile.gif
Edit: What set ups are guys running and why(logic behind it)

Back
Top Bottom