XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

just copped today
ID: bufadegato

holla
pimp.gif

i kept postin in the PS3 thread thinking it was the xbox one
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

just copped today
ID: bufadegato

holla
pimp.gif

i kept postin in the PS3 thread thinking it was the xbox one
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Anyone know how to turn the power on in the Zombie mode
nerd.gif

Anyone know how to turn the power on in the Zombie mode
nerd.gif

Graphics online are a joke and so far I think the game is not even close to as gd as mw2 but if anybody wants to help me change my mind

Gamertag: hahahahahaudead ill be on later tonight around 11 eastern

Graphics online are a joke and so far I think the game is not even close to as gd as mw2 but if anybody wants to help me change my mind

Gamertag: hahahahahaudead ill be on later tonight around 11 eastern

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Graphics online are a joke and so far I think the game is not even close to as gd as mw2 but if anybody waste to help me change my mind

Gametonight: hahahahahaudead ill be on later tonight around 11 eastern
Am I the only one who thinks graphics aren't that bad 
laugh.gif
.. I guess graphics don't mean too much to me but damn I must be seeing differently than most. The auto aim is a little ridic though

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Graphics online are a joke and so far I think the game is not even close to as gd as mw2 but if anybody waste to help me change my mind

Gametonight: hahahahahaudead ill be on later tonight around 11 eastern
Am I the only one who thinks graphics aren't that bad 
laugh.gif
.. I guess graphics don't mean too much to me but damn I must be seeing differently than most. The auto aim is a little ridic though

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

My girl preordered mine she went to bestbuy this morning before work, ts on my table waiting for me
smile.gif
Edit: What set ups are guys running and why(logic behind it)

well im not that far in. but my go to class right now is mp5, dont even remember my secondary because i dont use it 
laugh.gif

for perks: ghost (everyone seems to use the uav a lot), warlord (always liked using a silencer, but i need red dot also), and marathon (ninja seems useless since you dont really hear footsteps coming to begin with). i guess stealth is pretty much the theme of this little setup. 

My girl preordered mine she went to bestbuy this morning before work, ts on my table waiting for me
smile.gif

well im not that far in. but my go to class right now is mp5, dont even remember my secondary because i dont use it 
laugh.gif

for perks: ghost (everyone seems to use the uav a lot), warlord (always liked using a silencer, but i need red dot also), and marathon (ninja seems useless since you dont really hear footsteps coming to begin with). i guess stealth is pretty much the theme of this little setup. 

smile.gif
MP5: ghost, sleight of hand, marathon (ghost cause the first few weeks are gonna be full of games with spy planes, sleight of hand to keep me out of situations I can avoid, and marathon for the obvious... to rush) Same perks for the Mac11 and AK74-U

I'm using smg's until I unlock the later assault rifles (AUG, AK47, Commado) cause I don't like most of the ones I've unlocked so far.

smile.gif
MP5: ghost, sleight of hand, marathon (ghost cause the first few weeks are gonna be full of games with spy planes, sleight of hand to keep me out of situations I can avoid, and marathon for the obvious... to rush) Same perks for the Mac11 and AK74-U

I'm using smg's until I unlock the later assault rifles (AUG, AK47, Commado) cause I don't like most of the ones I've unlocked so far.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the 360 community sucks on nt
Lol, fact. Been saying this for a minute.

The actual 360 xbl community online, though, is a different story.

Ahh well.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom