XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

i been running split screen with the homies at my crib all nite...game is cool...gonna mess with the multiplayer online tomorrow and the solo player

it looks decent graphically to me what's so different?

i been running split screen with the homies at my crib all nite...game is cool...gonna mess with the multiplayer online tomorrow and the solo player

it looks decent graphically to me what's so different?

mw2 was the first COD that i owned... so i really dont know what to expect from this game... just picked it up gonna get on around 630 westcoast.. holla GT: Mr Prom

mw2 was the first COD that i owned... so i really dont know what to expect from this game... just picked it up gonna get on around 630 westcoast.. holla GT: Mr Prom

Tough crowd in here. Feeling this joint so far. Got up to lvl 16. Famas is NICE once you learn how to deal with the recoil. This is straight up gu on gun. Basically all the BS is gone. RCXD is hard as *%% too drive out of about 15 of the I think I might have 6 or 7 kills with it. Sr71 is a great addition. Currency system will keep this game interesting IMO.

Tough crowd in here. Feeling this joint so far. Got up to lvl 16. Famas is NICE once you learn how to deal with the recoil. This is straight up gu on gun. Basically all the BS is gone. RCXD is hard as *%% too drive out of about 15 of the I think I might have 6 or 7 kills with it. Sr71 is a great addition. Currency system will keep this game interesting IMO.

so... i got the game at release... but can barely play it on live because parties keep falling apart.
30t6p3b.gif
treyarch couldnt up their servers for this???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so... i got the game at release... but can barely play it on live because parties keep falling apart.
30t6p3b.gif
treyarch couldnt up their servers for this???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I played it for about an hour and a half and the online has been pretty stable for me atleast but my parties have only been two
laugh.gif
.. I don't mind that it's more like WaW than MW2 because MW2 was straight *** homie and way too easy to get those big killstreaks
30t6p3b.gif
. BO > MW2 easy

I played it for about an hour and a half and the online has been pretty stable for me atleast but my parties have only been two
laugh.gif
.. I don't mind that it's more like WaW than MW2 because MW2 was straight *** homie and way too easy to get those big killstreaks
30t6p3b.gif
. BO > MW2 easy

i've been playing this for about 3-4 hours. Running around with the flamethrower is probably the most fun i've had. 
laugh.gif
but im confused on the zombies part. how do you turn the power on or whatever ? and where is the mystery box to get a random gun?

i've been playing this for about 3-4 hours. Running around with the flamethrower is probably the most fun i've had. 
laugh.gif
but im confused on the zombies part. how do you turn the power on or whatever ? and where is the mystery box to get a random gun?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

WingsofRedemption always has some good tips if anyone's interested.
I'm lad the game will take a lot more skill without that scavenger/claymore !@%%+ class and such, but this dude is posted up the entire video.
grin.gif

I can't wait to get my copy later after work.

I'm lad the game will take a lot more skill without that scavenger/claymore !@%%+ class and such, but this dude is posted up the entire video.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

I see no logic in what you did

laugh.gif
 It's either copp it NOW, or be @ssed out over the next couple days while my friends are playing online.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

I see no logic in what you did

laugh.gif
 It's either copp it NOW, or be @ssed out over the next couple days while my friends are playing online.

Anyone feel like the M16 is too weak? Feeling like im putt 3+ burst into someone before they finally fall.

Only a level 7 or 8. School + basketball
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone feel like the M16 is too weak? Feeling like im putt 3+ burst into someone before they finally fall.

Only a level 7 or 8. School + basketball
30t6p3b.gif

about to have a all day session. already at level 21. goal is to reach 45-50 today

about to have a all day session. already at level 21. goal is to reach 45-50 today

So is this a must cop or not? I mean I do have Reach already (haven't really had a chance to play it at all) and technically haven't sent my MWF2 to Best Buy yet so...is BO>MWF2 or not? I thought MWF2 was pretty decent.

So is this a must cop or not? I mean I do have Reach already (haven't really had a chance to play it at all) and technically haven't sent my MWF2 to Best Buy yet so...is BO>MWF2 or not? I thought MWF2 was pretty decent.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm lad the game will take a lot more skill without that�scavenger/claymore !@%%+ class and such, but this dude is posted up the entire video.�
grin.gif

what he said was all I needed to hear. MW2 pissed me off after the first couple of months I traded it back in.
Might go by and try to get a copy after class, I wont be on too much though until finals are over.
Hit me up if you catch me online though GT: Mr Wes256

Back
Top Bottom