XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

I see no logic in what you did

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

I see no logic in what you did

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Called into best buy. Apparently you need proof of purchase to trade in games, and not all stores even do it. People say that theyve traded in w/ no receipt though.... Imma try it tomorrow. With 2 copies. If they dont take it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
They didn't ask me for any proof of purchase...
Me either. They only asked for my driver's license

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Called into best buy. Apparently you need proof of purchase to trade in games, and not all stores even do it. People say that theyve traded in w/ no receipt though.... Imma try it tomorrow. With 2 copies. If they dont take it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
They didn't ask me for any proof of purchase...
Me either. They only asked for my driver's license

just picked mine up but i think i'll wait til tmrw after work to play. this was my first midnight drop for a video game and i'll never do it again. sneakers, i'll do it for.

just picked mine up but i think i'll wait til tmrw after work to play. this was my first midnight drop for a video game and i'll never do it again. sneakers, i'll do it for.

Back
Top Bottom