XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Called into best buy. Apparently you need proof of purchase to trade in games, and not all stores even do it. People say that theyve traded in w/ no receipt though.... Imma try it tomorrow. With 2 copies. If they dont take it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
They didn't ask me for any proof of purchase...

Called into best buy. Apparently you need proof of purchase to trade in games, and not all stores even do it. People say that theyve traded in w/ no receipt though.... Imma try it tomorrow. With 2 copies. If they dont take it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
They didn't ask me for any proof of purchase...

^^ Really? I'm goin' in then
laugh.gif

You think you'd take two MW2's at the same time? or just get back in line and do it again?

laugh.gif

You think you'd take two MW2's at the same time? or just get back in line and do it again?

laugh.gif

I don't see why it wouldn't. If not just go in the next day and do it again before you cop.

laugh.gif

I don't see why it wouldn't. If not just go in the next day and do it again before you cop.

I am number 104! I got my number a few minutes ago. Ima eat then pick it up then jump on zombies
smile.gif

I am number 104! I got my number a few minutes ago. Ima eat then pick it up then jump on zombies
smile.gif

Played it for a little bit, don't like the look of it already.

Graphics are not as good. Hype got the best of us.

Hopefully it gets better tomorrow when I play it online.

Played it for a little bit, don't like the look of it already.

Graphics are not as good. Hype got the best of us.

Hopefully it gets better tomorrow when I play it online.

100% decided. This game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that piece of crap MW2. Hands down.

100% decided. This game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that piece of crap MW2. Hands down.

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

Just waited in line at GameStop for a lil under an hour. I'm not even gonna play it right now, gotta wake up for work in about 4hrs.

Back
Top Bottom