XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the 360 community sucks on nt
Lol, fact. Been saying this for a minute.

The actual 360 xbl community online, though, is a different story.

Ahh well.
laugh.gif

really though...

arent there more xbox 360 owners than ps3?

it seems like competition is WAY more stiff on 360 than ps3...

really though...

Originally Posted by handullz

really though...

it seems that those 360 owners also own ps3s...from what I remember of that thread I made a while ago

really though...

it seems that those 360 owners also own ps3s...from what I remember of that thread I made a while ago

really though...

actually the way it is at this stage...there are at least 80 NT cats on my friends list as do most other cats...dudes always in party chat or hit each other up on there to run games together...there is no real need to come on here and talk about meeting up online.

really though...

actually the way it is at this stage...there are at least 80 NT cats on my friends list as do most other cats...dudes always in party chat or hit each other up on there to run games together...there is no real need to come on here and talk about meeting up online.

Got my game in today from Toys 'R Us with the placeholder game I used from B2G1F promotion deal a couple of weeks ago... for some reason, they gave me a $20 gift card with the Black Ops game. COOL!

Got my game in today from Toys 'R Us with the placeholder game I used from B2G1F promotion deal a couple of weeks ago... for some reason, they gave me a $20 gift card with the Black Ops game. COOL!

why must it take forever to find games, you'd think treyarch would have the servers all good but nope! finally i was able to get in games with friends today, still not super excited about this game but i like it alot, but i swear the recoil was not as bad last night
mad.gif

why must it take forever to find games, you'd think treyarch would have the servers all good but nope! finally i was able to get in games with friends today, still not super excited about this game but i like it alot, but i swear the recoil was not as bad last night
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

mad.gif

ima chop you up tonite pat...i get off work at midnight and shall be on allll nite

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

mad.gif

ima chop you up tonite pat...i get off work at midnight and shall be on allll nite

Back
Top Bottom