WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

The last five #6 entrants in the Royal Rumble have been

Drew McIntyre
Primo
Ted DiBiase
Beth Phoenix
Vladimir Kozlov

Yeah this sucks. The only thing I hope for is fastest elimination so I can get The Miz picture.

Looks like I was a bit late on getting into the NTWT Rumble. Still hoping for a surprise entrant possibility from Taker. Other surprises I'd love to see: Hogan & Jake The Snake

2014 NTWT ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION POOL

Sorry for the late start.  Things happen.

I will figure out the points later

Entry closes at 8pm et tonight.

You may only enter once.

For surprise entrants, that means anyone not on the CURRENT WWE active roster. NXT and legends are considered surprises.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8WYFWJQ

Last 4 guys standing will be

Batista
Daniel Bryan
Cmpunk &
Roman Reigns

Great Survey :smokin

Can't wait.
santinorecord.gif

Was watching 2 Fast 2 Furious on USA last night and there was a commercial for Raw basically all about Batista saying "Will he walk into Raw as the winner of the Rumble, etc". It just seems so obvious.

So HHH is gonna send Nash to do this to Bryan and a handful of other smaller wrestlers?

Was that Nash's doing? If so, got damn dude is insecure. :smh:

:lol:

havent watched wrestling in a minute... but whats with the royal rumble being in january? i remember back in the day it use to be in november i guess times have changed... and how does the format work anyway? i assume the 25-30th guy to come in the ring has the best chance to win
:lol:

Last edited:
I wanted to pick Roman to win the rumble but I feel that WWE has actually had this planned for a while (Which sounds crazy) but they have Daniel Bryan winning.

We all know how they drop the ball on a lot of things but I just think too much money and the crowd reactions they get when DB succeeds cant go unnoticed.

He will win the rumble and win at mania and hopefully feud with Roman all the way up to Summerslam…

Somebody needs to hand over their rumble spot to me btw...

Was that Nash's doing? If so, got damn dude is insecure. :smh:

Just another example of using your power for wrong. Nobody even knows what purpose it served. Wasn't even funny. Just did it cause he could smh.

Pretty much. I remember during that time trying to figure out what the whole point was. I don't even know if Sabin went over in that feud. It was pretty senseless all around.

That Nash/Sabin promo :rofl:

I picked Batista to win. Last Wrestling PPV I ever order tonight. :pimp:

the survey I picked would be my worst nightmare, but I've come to expect the worst. money on tista winning the rumble, but I would rather Reigns, Dolph, or Bryan

Bryan or Reigen is a win in my book.......... anything else I'll be pissed. Looking forward to see how the wwe screws this up.

As much as I want to see Reigns win it. I just dont think it'll happen. :\ Great survey btw. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom