WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

What's up fellas. I'm staying at the Marriott across the street from Consol.....for those that don't know some of the wrestlers are staying here. Meet a few of them in the lobby just now.

tumblr_mzlw89g4lj1qblruio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzlw89g4lj1qblruio2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzlw89g4lj1qblruio3_r1_500.jpg

What's up fellas. I'm staying at the Marriott across the street from Consol.....for those that don't know some of the wrestlers are staying here. Meet a few of them in the lobby just now.

Pics

I don't really don't take pics of famous people only because i see them so often but they are here.....I even rode on the elevator with Summer Rae and Eva Marie.

I won't really spoil it for you guys but there are or should be a few surprise appearances tonight based upon who's here.

Was watching 2 Fast 2 Furious on USA last night and there was a commercial for Raw basically all about Batista saying "Will he walk into Raw as the winner of the Rumble, etc". It just seems so obvious.
Yea, been seeing this commercial all weekend when im bored watching svu episodes. Had to go with Batista in the survey even tho im still holding out hope that they go with Bryan or Punk or even secure the rocket on Reigns back and give it to him. 

I think they should just wait for Hogan's return for the RAW before the network launches. Too much going on tonight.

And I'd hold off on Stinger for the RAW after WM and a year long build vs Taker for WM31.

Last edited:
I feel like doing avy's to kill time before the Rumble.

Time
Link
Border Color
Tag Color

If Batista doesn't win the Rumble then it's stupid even having him in it. 4W should've had a question if Cena's dad will get attacked before, after, or during the match :lol:

I bet Summer Rae smells like fresh pomegranate breeze from Bath & Body Works. Eva Marie probably smells like newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom