WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

PYbu3j6.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^ that should be a "haters gonnna hate" gif :lol:

Why can't they just put Punk and Bryan in a feud? Would be some great matches. Crowds would love it.

UPDATE: According sources, Kevin Nash is in Pittsburgh to host a Rumble Kickoff party with members of the Ring of Honor roster tonight. In the past, former stars have been welcomed to stay at the WWE hotel to hang out with old friends. While that does not rule him out of a potential Rumble appearance, it does explain why he is in town.

ORIGINAL: Kevin Nash is in Pittsburgh, PA (the location for Sunday’s WWE Royal Rumble PPV) and checked into the WWE Hotel last night.

yawn...

havent watched wrestling in a minute... but whats with the royal rumble being in january? i remember back in the day it use to be in november i guess times have changed... and how does the format work anyway? i assume the 25-30th guy to come in the ring has the best chance to win

havent watched wrestling in a minute... but whats with the royal rumble being in january? i remember back in the day it use to be in november i guess times have changed... and how does the format work anyway? i assume the 25-30th guy to come in the ring has the best chance to win
I think you're talking about WCW's World War 3. That was a November event.

ya you right my wrestling knowledge is terrible :smh: but on another note how does the format work? like how do they decide which wrestler goes in first or last

Have Lesnar destroy Big Show tomorrow and then run through everyone at Elimination Chamber to win the Undisputed title. Then you would have Bryan (RR winner) beat him at Mania. That's the dream scenario for me but mannn what do I know :lol:.

This would be so crazy but would never happen

So the #26 entrant never had a winner :-( but came close a few times...

Hogan in 1992, Big Show in 2000 and Kurt Angle in 2002

Few stats about my #16 entrant..

The Miz is the only person to have entered a Royal Rumble at #16 twice.
Between 1994 & 1995, both members of Men on a Mission drew the #16.
In 1994, Mabel established a new record for having the most contestants involved in his elimination, when it took 7 others to eliminate him. He then broke his own record in 2007.
Mo’s 1995 effort is the third shortest time that anyone has ever spent in a Royal Rumble.
Shawn Michaels eliminated the 16th entrant three times in a row.
Three #16 entrants have been either the WWE or World Heavyweight Champion by the next Royal Rumble, and all successfully defended it.

So I guess whoever my pick is will get a title run, of some kind, by the next years Rumble..Hopefully it's my boy Dbry..

The last five #6 entrants in the Royal Rumble have been

Drew McIntyre
Primo
Ted DiBiase
Beth Phoenix
Vladimir Kozlov

Last edited:
wikipedia predicting CM Punk will win this years rumble?
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]26[/td][th="row"]Royal Rumble (2013)[/th][td]January 27, 2013[/td][td]Phoenix, Arizona[/td][td]US Airways Center[/td][td]John Cena[/td][td]19[/td][td][sup][85][/sup][sup][86][/sup][sup][87][/sup][/td][td]CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship[/td][/tr][tr][td]27[/td][td]Royal Rumble (2014)[/td][td]January 26, 2014[/td][td]Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania[/td][td]Consol Energy Center[/td][td]CM Punk[/td][td]1[/td][td][sup][88][/sup][sup][89][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom