WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Over/Under on when Tista desecrates AJ's yambs?
It's all love bruh.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

I hope he doesnt just because thats Punk girl atm. But I would have no problems if he destroyed Maryse and got in it with the Miz and broke his neck.

Come at me Gene

to be honest you guys i think id rather see NXT people in the rumble rather than attitude era guys or returning injured superstars

Chances of Taker as a surprise rumble entrant and winning, thus probably setting up streak/title match with Cena most likely? I know its a long shot but anything is possible

Randy Orton headlining Wrestlemania :x

Bryan in a meaningless match vs Sheamus :x

Cena vs Bray Wyatt in a B-Level PPV feud/match :x

Punk vs HHH when it should be Bryan vs HHH instead.

Looking forward to the Warrior vs Ryback promos if that match goes down :D

So im watching the '94 rumble between yokozuna and the undertaker...they were really tryin to destroy taker 
laugh.gif

but that match tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Waiting for 4W to come in here with some excuse on why the Rumble prediction contest hasn't been posted yet...

Randy Orton headlining Wrestlemania
sick.gif

Bryan in a meaningless match vs Sheamus
sick.gif

Cena vs Bray Wyatt in a B-Level PPV feud/match
sick.gif

Punk vs HHH when it should be Bryan vs HHH instead.

Looking forward to the Warrior vs Ryback promos if that match goes down
happy.gif
2014 and yall still wanna see a HHH match?

Anything is better than the rumored card. I wouldnt eem be mad if they decided to blow everything up and do a OVW class of 02 fatal four way at mania. Cena vs. Batista vs. Lesnar vs. Orton :lol:

Seriously though, they have to be trolling with that card. They cant really be thinking of sticking Cena in a midcard match with Bray Wyatt at freaking Wrestlemania 30. The only match that makes sense for Cena is against Taker. I mean what other match is a more fitting main event for the 30th Wrestlemania? The only problem is having to deal with Lesnar vs. Taker, which they've been banking on since like 2011. The best thing for business would have been to run Lesnar/Taker and Punk/HHH at last year's Mania but HHH just had to get his win back so we're stuck with these matches this year :smh:

I give up man...at least I wont have to worry about whether i should be paying up $75 for the PPV this year.

Last edited:
UPDATE: According sources, Kevin Nash is in Pittsburgh to host a Rumble Kickoff party with members of the Ring of Honor roster tonight. In the past, former stars have been welcomed to stay at the WWE hotel to hang out with old friends. While that does not rule him out of a potential Rumble appearance, it does explain why he is in town.

ORIGINAL: Kevin Nash is in Pittsburgh, PA (the location for Sunday’s WWE Royal Rumble PPV) and checked into the WWE Hotel last night.

Taker vs. Cena doesn't need to be for the title. It's important enough without it

Have Lesnar destroy Big Show tomorrow and then run through everyone at Elimination Chamber to win the Undisputed title. Then you would have Bryan (RR winner) beat him at Mania. That's the dream scenario for me but mannn what do I know :lol:

Maybe it would be better to have Bryan continue his LEGENDARY Wrestlemania feud with Sheamus by having their third one on one match, I mean that puts them right up there with HHH/Taker and Rock/Austin folks.

Maybe it would be better to have Bryan continue his LEGENDARY Wrestlemania feud with Sheamus by having their third one on one match, I mean that puts them right up there with HHH/Taker and Rock/Austin folks.
laugh.gif
I'm curious to know what made Triple H think "the fans need another Bryan Vs. Sheamus match at WM."

Back
Top Bottom