WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

If they want to make the most money, not necessarily the best card wrestling and storyline wise, they will most likely do

Bryan vs Orton
Taker vs Sting (icon vs icon)
Batista vs animal (beast vs animal)
HHH vs Punk
Cena vs Hogan or some match involving them
Rhodes vs usos vs real Americans in a TLC or any other type match
Wyatt's vs shield

If they want to make the most money, not necessarily the best card wrestling and storyline wise, they will most likely do

Bryan vs Orton
HHH vs Punk
Wyatt's vs shield

Why would Tista face Road Warrior Animal? Or did you mean an actual animal?

:lol: jk

-With the Royal Rumble taking place this weekend, we are officially on the road to WrestleMania XXX. As of this week, here are the matches that are scheduled to take place at WrestleMania:

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
CM Punk vs. Triple H
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
Ever since it was announced that Batista was on his way back to WWE, we’ve been hearing that he’s slated to main event WrestleMania XXX. With the first hour of Monday’s RAW (featuring his return) drawing over 5 million viewers, it’s all but guaranteed that Big Dave will going on last at WWE’s biggest show of the year.

Fans hoping to see Daniel Bryan win the Royal Rumble and finally get his crowning moment of glory at WrestleMania XXX should abandon that fantasy ASAP.

The John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt match was first pitched in the fall but was later scrapped when WWE aligned Bryan with the Wyatt Family. After that angle was abruptly cut short after a matter of weeks, the Cena vs. Wyatt match is now back on.

Of course, plans can change in the next month or two, but as of this week, these are the top 5 matches planned for WWE’s biggest show of the year.

Bryan vs Orton
HHH vs Punk
Wyatt's vs shield
Too good of a PPV for WWE's own good.

It'll be amazing if the crowd gives Orton/Batista the Lesnar/Goldberg treatment and **** on the entire match. I'm not against the match happening at Wrestlemania but as the main event for the title? **** that
I can't get down with Batista taking the title from Orton. Only person that should beat him is Bryan to take the storyline full circle.

Some dude was doing a yes chant all alone on the way out of MSG last night :lol:

Some dude was doing it at the Devils game going up the escalator. No One did it with him. He was like "Cmon guys........ Daniel Bryan!!!!!!!" I just said "We're all excited about the RR dude, but you chose the wrong time to do it. way too early in the night."

Batista vs Animal

gwBpF.gif

if they really put tista/orton on last it will be a bad decision...I don't know what else could really main event, but right now only reason to watch mania is going to be because it'll be free with WWE Network

if they really put tista/orton on last it will be a bad decision...I don't know what else could really main event, but right now only reason to watch mania is going to be because it'll be free with WWE Network

Taker will be the last match.

Back
Top Bottom