WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Some highlights for my entry #20
-The first rumble had 20 entrants with junkyard dog being the #20 entry
-longest #20 entry was rvd in 2006 with 25:52
-undertaker drew this number in 92
-Val Venus drew this number twice as well as Shelton Benjamin
-Kurt angle drew this number only to last 37 seconds
-Michael cole drew this number in 2012 :rolleyes

So not much highlights for this number :frown: hoping someone draws luck with this number.

Dolph Ziggler, Bad News Barrett, R Truth, Shawn Michaels and CM Punk were the last #18 entrants. Not bad

I bet Summer Rae smells like fresh pomegranate breeze from Bath & Body Works. Eva Marie probably smells like newspaper.

:lol: As soon as Summer Rae walked into the elevator

michael-scott-flasher.gif

What's up fellas. I'm staying at the Marriott across the street from Consol.....for those that don't know some of the wrestlers are staying here. Meet a few of them in the lobby just now.

Pics

I don't really don't take pics of famous people only because i see them so often but they are here.....I even rode on the elevator with Summer Rae and Eva Marie.

I won't really spoil it for you guys but there are or should be a few surprise appearances tonight based upon who's here.

Hollywood Deuce

I bet Summer Rae smells like fresh pomegranate breeze from Bath & Body Works. Eva Marie probably smells like newspaper.

View media item 768000
Will not tolerate Eva slander.

Last edited:
Last 5 #26 entrants...

2013 - Randy Orton

2012 - Wade Barrett

2011 - Kofi Kingston (the gawd awful 40 men rumble)

2010 - Jack Swagger

2009 - The Brian Kendrick 
sick.gif

I forgot to include questions about Sheamus, but I was in a rush to get this contest together.  Would be surprised if Sheamus wasn't a surprise tonight.

I said no to Sheamus in the Rumble just because im hoping that rumor of him and D Bry @ WM isnt true and Sheamus is still hurt/out for now. 

But there is usually an injured "star" that comes back for the Rumble. And Sheamus seems like good money for that role this year. But fingers crossed that the Shovel has his guy in Batista and holds the Fella's comeback off for a little while

- Betting sites now list Daniel Bryan as the favorite to win tonight’s 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match. Bryan still has not been announced for the match but something changed within the past few hours that saw Bryan jump out ahead of Batista. It’s worth noting that the favorites almost always end up winning, as we’ve covered recently. Here are the top 3 odds for the Rumble match:

* Daniel Bryan (8/15)
* Batista (6/4)
* CM Punk (8/1)

Last edited:
Survey is done..Tried to think a little outside the box, but tried to be safe with my picks too..I think it's a top 40 survey, which means I'll end up in the bottom 60's..

Just want to say one thing about the betting odds... until about an hour before the show, nothing is 100% finalized.  Things can still change.

That rumored wrestlemania card is ridiculous. Not even Vince could botch it that bad. I'd be shocked if Batista won the rumble tonight. WWE loves to throw the fans curveballs when they think they know what's going on.

Survey done. Some of those questions had me sitting there thinking like it was a final exam... :lol:

#18 tonight, looking forward to the show.

Already 70 entries in the PPV prediction contest.  About to board my flight back to Philly now.  Everything is on schedule, so I should definitely be online in plenty of time for tonight's show.

I drunk tweeted Ziggler 11 times last night to see of he would respond. One tweet was "I'm not stopping until I get a RT/favorite/reply" and another was "please reply [emoji]128547[/emoji]".

Woke up this morning and I got nothing

No lie, the match I'm mostly looking forward to is Big Show vs Brock, just cause I want to see how much Brock beats Show to death. And in honor of that, here's their previous matches to bring you full circle:

Survivor Series 2002

Smackdown 2003 (?)

Judgment Day 2003

Brock vs Big Show vs Kurt Angle (Vengeance 2003)

Last edited:
Big Show defeated Kane at Saturday night’s WWE live event in Reading, PA and may have suffered a hand injury, according to a fan in attendance. The match ended quickly with a knockout punch. Another fan described it as a squash and said that Big Show was clearly hurting. WWE trainers tended to Show after the match.

Why is there a Live event the night before a PPV? And why is Korporate Kane back in the ring?

Back
Top Bottom