WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

We still don't know how Brad Maddox fits into all of this... have a feeling he interferes in today's match.

the way theyve been booking brad maddox, he's just gonna come out when one of the rumble numbers is called :lol:

infact, lets say #13 hits, he's just gonna nonchalantly walk out and then Primo is gonna stop him halfway through with some "yeaaaa you're not 13, i am..." facial expressions. Of course Brad doesnt listen, walks in the ring anyways, and proceeds to take a few finishers before being thrown out by some face.

Danno can go ahead and BOOK IT.

This is pretty spot on :lol: :lol:

This is why he should have been heel since his dam stardom rose .

Also why do the cameras also zoom in and out after every impact? I'm watching this repeat and getting dizzy.
He isn't a believable heel. Unless he came in with different clothes/gimmick, but a white rapper that wears jean shorts and screams, "Champ is here" isn't going to be taken serious as a bad guy.

Just me.......

Lol but y'all all talkig about it like its real... Like u know them or its a sport ... Smh
Wow your trying to say wrestling isn't real.   C'mon man don't ruin it for me
frown.gif

The current 2013 Royal Rumble card:

YouTube Pre-show Match
WWE United States Championship
* Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz

WWE Tag Team Championships Match
* Team Hell No (c's) vs. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes

WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing Match
* Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show

WWE Championship Match
* CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock

30 Man Royal Rumble Match
* Confirmed for the match includes: John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro, WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, The Miz, Ryback, Kane, Daniel Bryan, The Great Khali, Kofi Kingston, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Bo Dallas

Crap, I counted the Cesaro vs Miz match in the 'how many matches will there be on the card' question. :frown:

There goes that point. :lol:

Leggo lucky #13.

mean.gif
laugh.gif
@ Club and ITO drawing #1 in both RR pools.

Not a single damn was given by 4w.

Really looking forward to the Rumble tonight. One of the few WWE PPVs I have no problem actually paying for.

Last year's Rumble wasn't very good though. Hopefully tonight's doesn't disappoint.

I watched RR 2000 the other day.

Test, Big Boss Man, British Bulldog and Crash Holly all entered one after the other. Cray

Even though card is always subject to change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom