WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

My Prediction. Sheild interferes with Rock/Punk Match. CM Punk gets stripped and belt is put on the line at Elimination Chamber. Rock wins there and goes to Wrestlemania to fight John Cena.

Lol but y'all all talkig about it like its real... Like u know them or its a sport ... Smh
laugh.gif
Not really, its not like we're saying "I hope he CRUSHES HIM GOOD!" or something like that,

as if we're implying that theyre really fighting.

but just because its not a real competition doesnt mean we already know who is going to win. especially in hyped up event like tonight.

and not knowing is half the fun! 

you know whats funny? im willing to bet money you discuss tv shows and such with your friends as if those situations actually took place and those characters were actually involved. which just makes you a mark, frankly.

Last edited:
I haven't watched wrestling in years on a regular basis, But caught that the rock and punk are going to wrestle. I knowa lot of you like CM but who do y'all want to win?

Rock was my childhood hero so I want him to win.
I know times have changed so what's the opinions in 2013?

laugh.gif
Not really, its not like we're saying "I hope he CRUSHES HIM GOOD!" or something like that,

as if we're implying that theyre really fighting.

but just because its not a real competition doesnt mean we already know who is going to win. especially in hyped up event like tonight.

and not knowing is half the fun! 
This

I haven't watched wrestling in years on a regular basis, But caught that the rock and punk are going to wrestle. I knowa lot of you like CM but who do y'all want to win?

Rock was my childhood hero so I want him to win.
I know times have changed so what's the opinions in 2013?

I want like the Rock to win purely off nostalgia, but it would be real cool to see him put Punk over.

No matter how hard I try, it's hard for me to get jiggy with this new-age, mid-life crisis, "Get/Stay In Shape Thread," version of The Rock.

However, he is still that dude and I want him to take the strap :smokin

That's not true club... there was a kid last year who legit thought it was real and wanted john cean to crush someone if I recall.

This guy has a point. It's all scripted, just like movies, tv, NBA games, and they clearly don't work out or train at all. You guys are nerds.

The Rock Mankind I quit match
nthat.gif

HHH vs Cactus Jack
pimp.gif

but on a related note I thought that one of those guys thats "currently in phoenix" was supposed to be in aces and eights?
That's what I thought too.  Just because they're in Phoenix doesn't necessarily mean they'll be on the show.  This guy has shown up to WWE PPVs before.

Back
Top Bottom