WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

That's not true club... there was a kid last year who legit thought it was real and wanted john cean to crush someone if I recall.

This guy has a point. It's all scripted, just like movies, tv, NBA games, and they clearly don't work out or train at all. You guys are nerds.

Well I think that's just like people saying they want Cena/Orton to tear their ACLs or whatever

I really want Cena to be behind the shield tho ...

Not once did I consider this. Brilliant! :smokin

So many snot bubbling tears would flow from kids :lol:

Think Hogan in 1996

YEAH YEAH I Know. The Shield can ramp up their attacks and continue to make Punk/Heyman or different people look like they hired them. But in the end, Cena is outed as the REAL leader :smokin

Damn that would be so cool.

So many snot bubbling tears would flow from kids laugh.gif

Imagine the playground talk the next day though?

:lol:

Last edited:
But what would Cena's rationale be?

With Ryback it SORTA makes sense cuz even Cena had to pay some dues in the WWE before becoming a main-eventer. But helping Punk so many times? The attacks on Orton and Team Hell No?

With Ryback it SORTA makes sense cuz even Cena had to pay some dues in the WWE before becoming a main-eventer. But helping Punk so many times? The attacks on Orton and Team Hell No?
The best one someone here thought of was Heyman hired the Shield to help CM Punk maintain the title, just so Brock Lesnar can win it easily when he returns.

Would the writers even allow rock to win the damn belt? I'm sure he won't be hanging around on a consistent basis

Also who the hell is the shield ? Thank god for hulu raw repeats. They just beat the poo out the rock

I'm feeling like a kid again.

Last time I tuned in Bret hart came back. Where the hell did he go ?

Last edited:
hmm but they attacked him too

To take the attention off him as a suspect while he climbs his way back to the top.

Cena could use the fact that fans are turning on him and he's been mistreated by management.

The shield attacking all these different people could just be Cena wanting everyone to be taken out of action. Makes his climb that much easier.

As far as Punk. They could be protecting him because Cena told them to. Remember Cena and Punk have had some pretty high billed matches over the past year plus. Punk has pretty much gotten the best of Cena. So what better way to reclaim his spot as top dog by taking out the longest reigning WWE Champion in recent memory?

REVENGE. Vendetta! Vendetta!

The best one someone here thought of was Heyman hired the Shield to help CM Punk maintain the title, just so Brock Lesnar can win it easily when he returns.

I like that one as well. Heyman billing Punk as this great unstoppable champion knowing damn well Brock would destroy him. Nice.

Why don't we all apply for WWE creative jobs?

Last edited:

To take the attention off him as a suspect while he climbs his way back to the top.

Cena could use the fact that fans are turning on him and he's been mistreated by management.

The shield attacking all these different people could just be Cena wanting everyone to be taken out of action. Makes his climb that much easier.

As far as Punk. They could be protecting him because Cena told them to. Remember Cena and Punk have had some pretty high billed matches over the past year plus. Punk has pretty much gotten the best of Cena. So what better way to reclaim his spot as top dog by taking out the longest reigning WWE Champion in recent memory?

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUU :pimp: I like.

That Heyman/Lesnar turning on Punk angle is a pretty unique idea as well

Always look forward to the Rumble. Absolutely stoked for Mania this year considering I will be in attendance

I like that one as well. Heyman billing Punk as this great unstoppable champion knowing damn well Brock would destroy him. Nice.

Why don't we all apply for WWE creative jobs?

Then Punk and Ryback join forces to try to take out Lesnar, then all 3 of them scramble. :lol:

I don't understand how Vince doesn't see turning Cena heel would be the best thing for his company..Imagine the mainstream media attention it would get..I remember when Hogan joined NWO it was big news in all media outlets..The ratings increase would be crazy and they could ride the momentum of 1 simple heel turn for at least a year..

DO IT VINCE!!!

I don't understand how Vince doesn't see turning Cena heel would be the best thing for his company..Imagine the mainstream media attention it would get..I remember when Hogan joined NWO it was big news in all media outlets..The ratings increase would be crazy and they could ride the momentum of 1 simple heel turn for at least a year..

DO IT VINCE!!!

Can't he needs to keep his image for the Make a Wish Foundation and the Kids.

We still don't know how Brad Maddox fits into all of this... have a feeling he interferes in today's match.

Yeah he has been lost in the shuffle.

All these possibilities are great, but I wonder how well WWE can capitalize on what they have sitting in from of them.

DO IT VINCE!!!

It has to be on a big stage though. WrestleMania.

Last edited:
We still don't know how Brad Maddox fits into all of this... have a feeling he interferes in today's match.
the way theyve been booking brad maddox, he's just gonna come out when one of the rumble numbers is called 
laugh.gif

infact, lets say #13 hits, he's just gonna nonchalantly walk out and then Primo is gonna stop him halfway through with some "yeaaaa you're not 13, i am..." facial expressions. Of course Brad doesnt listen, walks in the ring anyways, and proceeds to take a few finishers before being thrown out by some face.

Danno can go ahead and BOOK IT.

the way theyve been booking brad maddox, he's just gonna come out when one of the rumble numbers is called :lol:

infact, lets say #13 hits, he's just gonna nonchalantly walk out and then Primo is gonna stop him halfway through with some "yeaaaa you're not 13, i am..." facial expressions. Of course Brad doesnt listen, walks in the ring anyways, and proceeds to take a few finishers before being thrown out by some face.

Danno can go ahead and BOOK IT.

I'm going to die laughing if he ends up being the last and wins :wow:

Back in 2010 the #4 entrant was JTG, so I have even more faith my spot (#4) will win the Rumble now.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

what time does NTRumble go LIVE Lobo?

EDIT: ill post the NTrumble survery a little later, still getting a few more entries in.

but DAMN it is a legit 50/50 split on who people think is gonna win between DC/Peep

i smell buyrates.

4:20 PST.

Here's what I think...

Comes down to Cena, Orton, Ziggler (who had succesfully cashed in for the Belt earlier) and lets say Kane. Cena ends up winning it to challenge for the wwe championship at WM. toward the end of Rock and Punks match, Cena makes an appearance and ends up almost costing Rock the match. However Rock ends up beating punk and gets beaten down by Cena afterwards. Cena grabs the mic and says that the real INJUSTICE is that rock had been handed a title opportunity after being gone for so long and at WM he plans on taking back what's his. mcMahon come out, gets in the ring and says his investigation into the shield now involves Cena as well as Punk, that punk is still not off the hook. Punk is pissed that he's still shown this lack of respect and starts to attack Vince. The arena goes dark and everyone anticipates the shield to be in the ring, but Takers bell rings and when the lights come on he's in ring clearing everyone and the show ends with a Punk/Taker stair down. This successfully sets up Cena/Rock II and Taker/Punk for WM while still keeping Ziggler relevant as the heavyweight champ.

Back
Top Bottom