WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

:smh: :smh: How awesome would it have been to see Kong go ham on bimbo divas like Kelly Kelly and Layla.

We will never know..

You guys suck at reading spoilers and keeping them there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I swear.

I was under the impression that Cesaro v miz was moved to the main card.  Hey, you still never know.  Plus they may add a Divas match to the PPV card anyway.

--It was 30 years ago today when Andre the Giant, one of the biggest stars in pro wrestling, passed away days after his father's funeral of a heart attack at the age of 46.

Last edited:
One Name @ The Rumble, One Name Not There

--Sin Cara was in the building as of this morning but the person who let us know said he had not seen Rey Mysterio.

--There are some returns scheduled over the next two nights and the feeling is this will be a very newsworthy two days.  They expect a lot of people to be talking about WWE over the next 48 hours with some of the plans.

--There are some returns scheduled over the next two nights and the feeling is this will be a very newsworthy two days.  They expect a lot of people to be talking about WWE over the next 48 hours with some of the plans.

Taker, Lesnar at raw tomorrow? :nerd:

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow night we hear that Orton tears/breaks something and is out the entire year.

As for the NTWT shenanigans, I rarely participate, but I didn't mind when it was more prevalent in the wrestling threads, nor do I mind the recent resurgence.

In fact the additions of michigan, jsbrown, and DC to the NTWT roster have been most welcomed.
laugh.gif

If the regulars complained about it, then it would be one thing, but the main ones *****ing to Meth rarely, if at all contributed to the threads.  

If the threads aren't bombarded with the NTWT stuff then it's not that big of a deal.

On another note, Peep abandoning the MVP gimmick.
frown.gif

I always add 1 match whenever there isn't a Divas match on the official card, they need the paycheck and it gives people time to pee and buy stuff at the concession stands.

Time to go get some things done before the rumble starts. I can't wait.  I haven't been this hyped for a ppv in a long time.

As for the NTWT shenanigans, I rarely participate, but I didn't mind when it was more prevalent in the wrestling threads, nor do I mind the recent resurgence.

In fact the additions of michigan, jsbrown, and DC to the NTWT roster have been most welcomed. :lol:

If the regulars complained about it, then it would be one thing, but the main ones *****ing to Meth rarely, if at all contributed to the threads.  

If the threads aren't bombarded with the NTWT stuff then it's not that big of a deal.

On another note, Peep abandoning the MVP gimmick. :frown:

Michael E. got repackaged.

Mark Henry was spotted in Phoenix, Arizona at the WWE hotel on Saturday according to Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net.

DDP was contacted by WWE for tonight but won't make it.

Looks like the #1 entry was revealed.

Look at y'all setting yourselves up to be disappointed again. If Cena doesn't turn heel and Taker doesn't come back and Lesnar doesn't show up, it's the WORST PPV EVAH and THIS IS WHY WRESTLING SUCKZ NOW!!11

Also...
laugh.gif
@ the IWC officially turning on Rock. This is why we can't have nice things. Punk is my guy but if Rock wins, I'll enjoy it for what it is. Dat nostalgia feel.
pimp.gif
If Punk wins...great, just like it has been the past 400+ days. Just give me a good match and a nice finish...I'll be happy with either result.
You guys suck at reading spoilers and keeping them there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I generally try to avoid them but if I do come across spoilers, I don't 'eem bother bringing it in here because dudes can't control themselves.
mean.gif
**** is dumb simple.

Might pop up in here after the show's over. Just sit back and let it all happen folks. Don't be so quick to judge things right away.

On another note, Peep abandoning the MVP gimmick. :frown:

I had been thinking about whether I wanted to switch gimmicks or not right before NTWT started kicking off again. Funny thing, I was actually preparing to be Goldust before I went with Sandow, then I started seeing Goldust promos and I was like "****" :lol:

Last edited:
Less than two hours away. :tongue:

I must admit, with the current line up card. I'm excited. Whatever happens. Happens. What doesn't. Doesn't. Its the Royal Rumble... WITH A GOOD NUMBER OF POSSIBLE WINNERS! :smokin

I'm gonna stay out of this thread until 8pm bc of the jabroni's who throw out spoilers with no warning

Back
Top Bottom