WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Current Odds
screenshot20130127at614.png

[table][tr][th=""]DownloadCreate Chart1. With undoubtedly his biggest test to date coming up, will Peep continue his 18 month reign as US Champion?[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][th=""]AnsweredQuestion[/th][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][th=""]SkippedQuestion[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]ResponsePercent[/th][th=""]ResponseCount[/th][/tr][tr][td]Yes, possibly setting up a match with Grizzly Hebert at NTMania III[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]50.0%[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]No, DC is due for a big title win and will most likely headline a match at NTMania III[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]50.0%[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]DownloadCreate Chart2. With the #30 spot in his pocket AND having a match with 4W at the event, which is more likely to happen for GHIMS?[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][th=""]AnsweredQuestion[/th][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][th=""]SkippedQuestion[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]ResponsePercent[/th][th=""]ResponseCount[/th][/tr][tr][td]Defeats 4W and wins NTRumble[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Defeats 4W and loses NTRumble[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Loses to 4W and wins NTRumble[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Loses to 4W and loses NTRumble[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]68.8%[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]3. Who will GunnaScott choose as his tag-team partner for his title match against Los Flys?[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][th=""]AnsweredQuestion[/th][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][th=""]SkippedQuestion[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]ResponsePercent[/th][th=""]ResponseCount[/th][/tr][tr][td]PLVN[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]46.7%[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]Scott Frost[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]26.7%[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Air Thompson[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]13.3%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]McFlyy[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]13.3%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Other (please specify)
Show Responses[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]DownloadCreate Chart4. Who of the Rumble participants will likely make up the Final Four?[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][th=""]AnsweredQuestion[/th][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][th=""]SkippedQuestion[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]ResponsePercent[/th][th=""]ResponseCount[/th][/tr][tr][td]AGtheKid[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Deek[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]41.2%[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]GunnaScott[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]illoquent DSK[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]5.9%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Toine[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]23.5%[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]OwenStr8Clownin[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]PLVN[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]JD Curt[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]LiquidSwords[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Club[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]41.2%[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]ITO[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]17.6%[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rusty Shackleford[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]17.6%[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Peep Game[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]35.3%[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]4W[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]RKO2004[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Air Thompson[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]5.9%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]CaseKicks[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Scott Frost[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]BKMac[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]5.9%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]JC Mojica[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]5.9%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]DC All American[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]17.6%[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Johnny RedStorm[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]5.9%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]McFlyy[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]5.9%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]DragonFlyJones[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]5.9%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]GHIMS[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]29.4%[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]JRDaGreat[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]TennHouse[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Grizzly Hebert[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]EdgarFLY[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hymen Man[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]17.6%[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]DownloadCreate Chart5. Which of the following matches would you want to see at NTMania III?[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][th=""]AnsweredQuestion[/th][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][th=""]SkippedQuestion[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]ResponsePercent[/th][th=""]ResponseCount[/th][/tr][tr][td]Peep vs. Grizzly Hebert[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]DC vs. Club[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]4W vs. Lobo[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]ITO vs. The Deek[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Peep vs. Club[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]DC vs. 4W[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]25.0%[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rusty Shackleford vs. 4W[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]25.0%[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Club vs. JNSQ[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lobo vs. Club[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hymen Man vs. Peep Game[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]DC vs. Grizzly Hebert[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Club vs. 4W II[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]JNSQ vs. Lobo[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Peep vs. Lobo[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]ITO vs. DC[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hymen Man vs. ITO[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rusty Shackleford vs. The Deek[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]12.5%[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rusty Shackleford vs JNSQ[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Club vs. Grizzly Hebert[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]DC vs. KSteezy[/td][td]
t.gif

[/td][td]50.0%[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]ITO vs Grizzly Hebert[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0%[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

NT RUMBLE WILL GO LIVE AT 7:00 EST

View media item 238692
Dear Hymen Man,

I suppose this is our last chance to get our fighting words in at each other. Let us have a grand spectacle of a competition between our humble selves and put a show on for these NTWT fans out there! I do say the best man shall win the NTCore championship and when our fight has concluded, I have brought some Caprisuns and Oreo Cookies as refreshments in the back. :D :D :D I look forward to our friendly match out there! :D :D

Love,
Deek

Last edited:
View media item 238692
Dear Hymen Man,

I suppose this is our last chance to get our fighting words in at each other. Let us have a grand spectacle of a competition between our humble selves and put a show on for these NTWT fans out there! I do say the best man shall win the NTCore championship and when our fight has concluded, I have brought some Caprisuns and Oreo Cookies as refreshments in the back. :D :D :D I look forward to our friendly match out there! :D :D

Love,
Deek

:x
:rofl:

- Matt Striker tweeted two cryptic messages on Sunday evening, with less than two hours to go until the Royal Rumble.

“I just saw 2 surprise entrants in tonight’s Royal Rumble arrive at the bldng. One had a present for me Remember the Rumble is open to ANYONE”

“I love how the Internet THINKS it knows whose in the bldng ? Lets just say the ” present” will be put to great use tonite.”

Is Striker talking about Santa Claus? :rofl: I really have no idea who he could be hinting at.

View media item 238720From CM Punk's twitter. :lol: :lol:

I can't wait for all the sign pointing tonight.

Last edited:
I have a feeling they're gonna go left field and bring in some MMA fighter as an entrant just for ***** and giggles.

NT RUMBLE PRE-SHOW MATCH: Casekicks vs. RPZ

The Following Contest is scheduled for one-fall. Making his way to the ring....CASEKICKS! (Crowd cheers)

and his opponent, R.P.Z! (Crowd boos

*ding ding ding*

[Casekicks connects with a flying knee. RPZ goes down. Casekicks grabs RPZ and applies an arm wrench. RPZ gets back to his feet. Casekicks with a headscissors takeover on RPZ. RPZ and Casekicks go to the floor Charles Robinson starts the count (.1) ]

Larry Zbyszko - This is how wrestling should be!

[(..2) Casekicks executes a corkscrew legdrop on RPZ. ]

Mark Madden - Casekicks executes a corkscrew legdrop.

[RPZ is up again. (...3) Casekicks gets hit with a diving elbow smash from RPZ. ]

Mike Tenay - Casekicks takes a diving elbow smash.

[RPZ gets back to his feet. (....4) RPZ delivers a low blow to Casekicks. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Casekicks and RPZ move back to ringside. Casekicks takes RPZ into the ring. Casekicks tackles RPZ and pummels his head.Casekicks grabs his hand and flips him to the mat. RPZ gets up, executes an Alabama Slam, Casekicks slips out. RPZ throws a clothesline, Casekicks ducks and hits the Sky High! The cover!

1......2.........3!

Here is your winner....CASEKICKS!

I'm actually looking forward to the Rumble tonight, will definitely be purchasing.

My logic for the Rock/Punk match is that the Rock didn't let Cena get the win at Mania, so why would he lose to Punk at the Rumble? And the Rumble is still a big time PPV, if I'm the Rock I'm telling WWE I want to win the belt here, not at Elimination Chamber. Either way, excited to see how this match plays out.

As for the Rumble itself, ABC.. Anybody But Cena.

GENTLEMEN. WELCOME. TO NT RUMBLE 2013!

The following contest....is for the NTWT TAG-TEAM Championship!!

LosFlys vs. GunnaFrost (WorldTagTeamChampionship)

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan - This match is a Standard Match tag match for the WorldTagTeamChampionship titles. On there way to the ring at this time, LosFlys!!!

[LosFlys come to the ring. ]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan - and their opponents, the team of GunnaFrost.

[GunnaFrost walk to the ring. Charles Robinson is the referee for this match. GunnaScott grabs DragonFlyJones's arm and strkes his elbow. DragonFlyJones checks his boots. (the bell rings) GunnaScott executes the guillotine choke on DragonFlyJones. GunnaScott stands up. DragonFlyJones gets hit with the shooting star press from GunnaScott. Referee Charles Robinson makes the count. ...1 ...2 DragonFlyJones kicks out. ]

Larry Zbyszko - GunnaScott should have known better than to try for a shooting star press at this point in the match.

[DragonFlyJones gets up. GunnaScott brings in ScottFrost for GunnaFrost. ScottFrost piledrives DragonFlyJones. GunnaScott uses a running lariat to take DragonFlyJones down. GunnaScott short lariats DragonFlyJones. ]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan - DragonFlyJones is being double teamed!

[GunnaScott neck snaps DragonFlyJones. ScottFrost tags GunnaScott. GunnaScott grabs DragonFlyJones's leg and takes him down. ]

Mike Tenay - DragonFlyJones is being double teamed!

[DragonFlyJones connects with a low blow. GunnaScott goes down. GunnaScott tags ScottFrost. ScottFrost moves back to his feet. ScottFrost hits DragonFlyJones with an earringer. ScottFrost pokes DragonFlyJones in the eyes. ScottFrost chants start. ScottFrost trys for a power move but is unable to lift DragonFlyJones.ScottFrost trys for a power move but is unable to lift DragonFlyJones.ScottFrost powerbombs DragonFlyJones into the mat. ScottFrost covers DragonFlyJones hooking the leg. Charles Robinson counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan - The winners of this match, and new WorldTagTeamChampionship champions, GunnaFrost!!!

As much as I don't want Cena to win the Rumble, he did have a terrible Royal Rumble commercial with him smirking at the bar just for himself.

The only people who have had buildups to the rumble are Dolph and Cena pretty much.

Oh and

THE THREE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

*EDIT*
Larry Zbyszko - GunnaScott should have known better than to try for a shooting star press at this point in the match.
:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom